Thrash!

you post to many you tube links with out having any kind of credible taste, I do not listen to these links

My youtube uploads are usually based on obscurity, not my personal tastes. I'd say 1 out of every 10 vids uploaded are because I like the song/album. I upload mostly rare stuff because for many of these older out of print releases there are no other options to hear them anywhere on the net.

As far as you not listening to them... :cry:

I've been reading about Annihilator lately, they've been around for ages but fell off the radar after their first few albums. They have a new one out and it seems worth checking out, anyone have any opinions on these guys?

Great guitars. I hate the singing, at least on Alice In Hell. Too falsetto-screamy and ridiculous for me. Give me a good old thrash growler any day.

I couldn't ever get into Exodus either. Don't know why.

Any Sabbat fans here? I loves them.

Great guitars. I hate the singing, at least on Alice In Hell. Too falsetto-screamy and ridiculous for me. Give me a good old thrash growler any day.

I couldn't ever get into Exodus either. Don't know why.

Any Sabbat fans here? I loves them.

I listened to one track from annihlator's new one today and I agree, great guitars but the vocals sound quite weak.

Sabbat are a very interesting listen, I got their Dreamweavers album last week and its really unique, love the riffwork on there plus the vocals are cool. Nice to listen to all the way through with the lyrics.

Anyway I've been revisiting Sodom - Agent Orange lately, pure undiluted thrash, enjoying it a lot :headbang:

I am not finding much value in Znowhite - Act of God. That chick's vocals are pretty weak, and the music has moments, but nothing really sustained at an interesting or enjoyable level IMO.

Yep, their debut EP was the only thing decent to come out of Znowhite/Cyclone Temple, and it's still merely fun punkish speed metal.

I agree with you guys, act of god is one super bland album. It does, however, have 3 quality songs, which slay hard enough to stop the album from being ranked near the bottom of the pile. I'd give the album a rating of 60-70 max.

Mourning has broken, like all powerthrash, is severely underrated

Only a fool would call Sabbat(uk) overrated. Dreamweavers is, without a doubt, one of the ten best thrash albums ever released and History.. Isn't far behind it, either.
Charles Barkley voice: You knucklehead