Titan Force

Fangface

Child of the Damned
Jan 25, 2002
France
www.fangface.com
Anyone got news of Titan Force? (with Tyrant)

I heard they may record a new album in a not so soon future, but since the (great) reunion gig in Balingen I've been waiting for a sign...

Titan Force to record a new album with Harry Conklin?!
WOW! Where did you read this?
I only got their ALL WHAT IT IS compilation from 2001, which is awesome, and one previously unreleased track (which appeared on a CD that came with an issue of the German "Heavy oder was!?" magazine).
A new Titan Force album with The Tyrant would make the wait for another Jag Panzer album much easier :)

What i know (and that means what Harry told me here in Athens last September) is that the other guys in Titan Force, are not very fond of recording a brand new album.
They had fun doing some gigs, but thats how far their interest in Titan Force goes.
They have their normal jobs bla bla ..
pity..i think a new album would kick ass

IOfTheStorm said:
What i know (and that means what Harry told me here in Athens last September) is that the other guys in Titan Force, are not very fond of recording a brand new album.
They had fun doing some gigs, but thats how far their interest in Titan Force goes.
They have their normal jobs bla bla ..
pity..i think a new album would kick ass

Thanks for the info!
I guess we'll have to wait till September to hear new music from The Tyrant.

well
times change
they wanted to be musicians when they formed Titan Force, 15 years ago
they released two albums then
i can understand why they dont want to release something new now, but just play some gigs, after all they are not proffesional musicians .. they have their families, and their normal jobs.

Ok, thanks for clearing it up man.
At least it would be great if their 2 albums could be released properly on cd, not that "All What It Is" compilation done with a bad mastering.
Why not add their 1994 demo on a reissue as well...

I got that demo but only on tape, I remember the first song being the best of the 4.
Can't remember its name though, "Only the Strong" perhaps yeah...