To changso

Morningrise

...I am just thin air...
Jul 12, 2001
Austin
Visit site
What is that avatar?!?!? That is damn cool!! I am gonna get my hopes up and think thats some new Travis Smith artwork for the upcoming albums.... :D That is great, what is it?

thanks alot Morningrise!!!

Well the avatar is no big deal really. Basicly, I took a part of what could have been the cover on Blackwater Park (the artwork was abandoned for the "true" blackwater park cover) and I crafted the Opeth logo into the moon with some effets made with Photoshop...

It's as simple as that :)

Again, thanks for everybody's kind comments!

Unfortunatly, I don't have a bigger version of the avatar since I didn't save the original copy.

Anyway, I'm thinking of recreating it in its original version with some additionnal effects...and of course sharing it to you.
How about it?

Originally posted by changso
By the way, I'm a huge fan of Final Fantasy...
Could your avatar be Setzer by any chance?

I am also a huge fan of Final Fantasy and only recently I finally got to see the Final Fantasy movie. I thought it was the most amazing computer graphics movie I´ve ever seen. What did anyone else who saw it think about it ?

Computer wise, FFTSW kicks some major butt. Howefull, the directing was way too conventionnal and lacks of creativity and innovation.

Anyway it's good movie...the DVD is amazing!

About the avatar in a bigger format, I would like to know if people are always interested??

Oh yes that avatar in high resolution would be great!!!
I LOVE Final Fantasy as well. My avatar for the longest time was Zidane from Final Fantasy IX. I on the other hand wasn't amazed by the movie. It was entertaining, and interesting none the less, but not great. And yes my avatar is Alucard from Castlevania: Symphony of the Night which all of you MUST play if you can get your hands on a copy.

A website, well I had..that was until I lost all my files. My computer was infected by a virus and I had no other choices then to format my hard drive. I lost all my original files so I couldn't update anymore...eventually, I closed the site.

About "the bigger" version of my avatar, I can do it but the original size is rather small...(about 2 or 3 times bigger than my avatar).

Here's my proposal: I'm willing to create a wallpaper especially for the fans here according to their own taste. So, If you like the idea, I'll post a topic in which I'll ask several questions in order to craft something you'll be fond of.

So, how about it then?

Originally posted by changso
A website, well I had..that was until I lost all my files. My computer was infected by a virus and I had no other choices then to format my hard drive. I lost all my original files so I couldn't update anymore...eventually, I closed the site.

About "the bigger" version of my avatar, I can do it but the original size is rather small...(about 2 or 3 times bigger than my avatar).

Here's my proposal: I'm willing to create a wallpaper especially for the fans here according to their own taste. So, If you like the idea, I'll post a topic in which I'll ask several questions in order to craft something you'll be fond of.

So, how about it then?

YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Morningrise
Oh yes that avatar in high resolution would be great!!!
I LOVE Final Fantasy as well. My avatar for the longest time was Zidane from Final Fantasy IX. I on the other hand wasn't amazed by the movie. It was entertaining, and interesting none the less, but not great. And yes my avatar is Alucard from Castlevania: Symphony of the Night which all of you MUST play if you can get your hands on a copy.

One of THE best games!!!

Really amazing soundtrack, too...

Oh and great avatar indeed, changso... :)

Yes, I am sure he was referring to Castlevania: SotN - awesome game most certainly it is...and the SOUNDTRACK is quite a sound to behold!

I too am a huge FF fan as well (man, lots of Opeth fans here are gamers as well - that's cool!) And, while the movie was good, it should have been GREAT! The story was kind of lacking, while the computer graphics were simply mindblowing - best I have ever seen.

And of course, the avatar...Changso, it's just stunning! Seeing a wallpaper made out of it would be eye-candy. Can't wait to see how it turns out.....