Too bad!!!

Stevo

Coming soon...
Aug 20, 2001
Redcliffe, Queensland
Well... last year's NRL premiers, the Newcastle Knights, have gone down to the Roosters. They couldn't win it without their saviour Andrew Johns.

Like the Bulldogs, it couldn't happen to a better team. I still believe the Warriors are the team to beat this year.

(No use dissing me about the Eels... I already know they didn't deserve to be in the finals this year. We let our best playmaker go last year because we wanted to remain under the salary cap! :p :D ).

Grand final will be Broncos v Sharks. The Sharks always play better when Matthew Johns isn't playing, and if he has next week off then they'll beat the Warriors.

And I think the Roosters' luck is about to run out. Most overrated team of the year? Why yes, I think they are! :)

But wait, I forgot that Brett Kimmorley and Jason Stevens engaged in a bit of thuggery last night. Kimmorley will get a slap on the wrist so that he can play in the Australia vs NZ test, but Stevens will be suspended.

I still like the Warriors chances, the only thing I dont like is that they arent playing at home...

They only lost 3 games in Australia this year (I think - Sharks, Roosters and Raiders... might have forgotten one, don't think so though).

Well, losing to the sharks and roosters away from home doesnt help their cause :)

How many away games did the Panthers win this year, Spawny? Huh?? How can a team with players like Craig Gower, Ryan Girdler, Rhys Wesser, Tony Puletua, Luke Priddis and Martin Lang be contenders for the wooden spoon? Huh???

Yeah, you just think about that, Mr Man! :mad: