Toontrack ADVENT CALENDAR - No Brainer Deals

I bought the EZ keys at 22e last week just for the sake of exploring the midis and being able to use them and tweak them. They are played tastefully and I even got the idea of a song by tweaking the chord of one of them as an intro. The VSTi itself is disappointing, I'm guessing there are better ones out there but I personally don't have a use for it as I already have a few decent pianos, I just wanted the midi explorer.

Yeah it would be great if they made a midi sequencer (ez player) for the keys. I'm in the same boat, not that interested in they keys but wouldn't mind the midi.

^ that's what Ezkeyrs is about, it's the exact same as EZdrummer, with keys. You can use their midi in the very same was as you use midi in the EZdrummer vsti. It's the same concept, that's why I thought 22 was actually a good price for it, and I am considering a couple other midi banks as well, which are not too specific so that they could be useful for me in the future.

I have a question since I have no Toontrack product.

Metal Machine is 41 €
http://www.toontrack.com/product/metal-machine-ezx/

But when I buy it can I use it or is it an expansion only? What else would I need to run it?

Why are so many so lazy and take the time to post and wait for an answer instead of reading on the dev's site or google and have the answer immediately?

Or just scroll down the page on the original link he posted:

Toontrack said:
Windows XP SP3 or newer, Pentium 4 or Athlon processor with 512 MB RAM

Mac OS X 10.5 or higher, G5 or Intel processor with 512 MB RAM
1,2 GB free hard disc space, DVD drive, A working EZdrummer or Superior Drummer 2.0 installation

Its a bit hidden in the main. If it's too late already you can't even access it, it's basically just the product page with the discount already applied.