Top 10 favourite bands

For the past three weeks all I have listened to is Megadeth, The World Needs a Hero and Youthanasia, Nile, Annihilation of the Wicked, Immortal, At the Heart of Winter

J. said:
Nice to see another fan of Scald and Arcane Sun. Hopefully the code666 release of Scald's next one will give them a little more support (they were always DIY) so they can release their next full-length in a timely manner. I know Paul wanted to release a fancy 2-disc comp of all their demos, but it was put on hiatus because of financial difficulties.

OK, I'm bored. Most played albums of the moment:

Red Sparowes - At the Soundless Dawn
Pelican - The Fire in Our Throats Will Beckon the Thaw
Jesu - Heartache
Bal-Sagoth - Starfire Burning...
Jesu - Jesu
Sepultura - Chaos AD
Nachtfalke - As the Wolves Died
Spiritual Beggars - Demons
Destroyer 666 - Terror Abraxas
Nokturnal Mortum - Weltanschauung
Yeah. Great bands. And it's nice to see another Primordial fan as well. Primordial, Scald and Arcane Sun are great. Along the lines of Arcane Sun, I've been listening to a lot of Mourning Beloveth lately, since I've been feeling depressed. Irish metal rules.

Crimson Velvet said:
Didn't see this part of your comment before now.

I think "From the Past Comes the Storms" is perhaps their best song, but I find "Beneath the Remains" to be a stronger album overall.

What do you think of early Mayhem?

BlackMetalTyrant said:
Megadeth
Immortal
Metallica
King Diamond
Marduk
Pantera
Nile
Cannibal Corpse
Jimi Hendrix Experience
Dimmu Borgir

Your name is "BlackMetalTyrant", but you don't listen to any black metal except shit like Immortal?

christ where have you been
he's not a TYRANT OF BLACK METAL he is a TYRANT OF METAL WHO IS BLACK IN SKIN COLOUR

p.s. immortal is not shit

Erik said:
christ where have you been
he's not a TYRANT OF BLACK METAL he is a TYRANT OF METAL WHO IS BLACK IN SKIN COLOUR

Yeah I figured it out. It's still misleading though.

Forgive me, I've only been here for like 2 weeks.

Black Pride, Thats not really my top ten, I cant really come up with one, scratch that one, Heres the top five in order
1. Megadeth
2. Immortal
3. Metallica
4. Pantera
5. Nile

Its perfectly fine for anyone to be proud of there ethnic background, like if they are of german, english, Irish, or whatever decent. But if someone says "white power" or "white pride", it usually just means they are glad they arent a my pals, or a beaner, or a chink, or a sand my pals. Ive never seen a group that claims white pride or power, that isn't a supremacist group of some sort. I love all people, except sand my pals and chinks........ and jews.......... and gays............ and retards.

just kidding.

See the term "black power" or "black pride" still infers a claim of superiority to me. It's like Malcolm X, not MLK. Did MLK ever chant "black power" at his rallies? I guess the "hundreds of years of oppression" against blacks have given them the right to think dey all dat now...

BlackMetalTyrant said:
Its perfectly fine for anyone to be proud of there ethnic background, like if they are of german, english, Irish, or whatever decent. But if someone says "white power" or "white pride", it usually just means they are glad they arent a my pals, or a beaner, or a chink, or a sand my pals. Ive never seen a group that claims white pride or power, that isn't a supremacist group of some sort. I love all people, except sand my pals and chinks........ and jews.......... and gays............ and retards.

just kidding.

Fact: 67% of people would agree that you have down syndrome.