Top 5 In Flames solos

You stupid cunts.

THE December Flower solo was performed by Frederik (ex-Dark Tranquillity) and THE Suburban Me solo is performed by Chris Amott (Arch Enemy)

So unless you're not fucking stupid, you wouldn't include them.

You stupid cunts.

THE December Flower solo was performed by Frederik (ex-Dark Tranquillity) and THE Suburban Me solo is performed by Chris Amott (Arch Enemy)

So unless you're not fucking stupid, you wouldn't include them.
You, my friend, are the stupid cunt. December Flower solo wasn't performed by Fredrik Johansson - former guitarist of Dark Tranquillity. It was done by another Fredrik Johansson who was in Dimension Zero. I'm not sure if he was an official member but he did all the solos on Penetrations from the Lost World.

You, my friend, are the stupid cunt. December Flower solo wasn't performed by Fredrik Johansson - former guitarist of Dark Tranquillity. It was done by another Fredrik Johansson who was in Dimension Zero. I'm not sure if he was an official member but he did all the solos on Penetrations from the Lost World.

only a stupid cunt would get something like that mixed up.
lol...

Most of their solos are really mediocre. The one on Come Clarity is pretty good, but the song sucks. Really dig the solos on Upon an Oaken Throne. Good stuff.

everyone always seems to like december flower too much and to me that was one of worst songs on jester race

5.Artifacts of the Black Rain
4.Pinball Map
3.Only For the Weak
2.Watch Them Feed
1.Episode 666

The hive
ordinary story
coerced coexistence
the jester race
dead eternity

also did Fredrik write December flower because if he didn't technically its in flame's solo :Smug: