Touring Europe with Exodus, Overkill and Gamma Bomb

theblackmoon

Casa Negra
May 15, 2006
Anyplace - World
www.myspace.com
Hey all,

sorry for the shameless self promotion here, but anyone interested in checking my band (Torture Squad) plus the three listed in the title just check any of these gigs. Anyone interested in a good old Jägermeister or beer is more than welcome...

20.02.2009 UK London Carling Academy Islington
21.02.2009 NL Uden De Pul
22.02.2009 NL Enschede Atak
23.02.2009 GER Aschaffenburg Colos Saal
24.02.2009 GER Hamburg Markthalle
25.02.2009 GER Bochum Zeche
27.02.2009 ESP Barcelona Bikini
28.02.2009 ESP Madrid Sala Live
01.03.2009 ESP Alicante Nave 8
03.03.2009 SWI Pratteln Z7
04.03.2009 ITA Milano Rolling Stone
05.03.2009 GER Augsburg Spectrum
06.03.2009 CZ Zlin Metalmania Festival
07.03.2009 PL Katovice Metalmania Festival *

* only Overkill & Exodus

We´ll keep touring after this until 4th of May, so far almost all east europe, Portugal, Germany and Spain are included when I have any solid info on the rest of the tour I´ll post.

Cheers

edit: It is GaMa Bomb, sorry, my bad...

I hope I can make it to aschaffenburg! nice package!

We are so happy to play in Aschaffenburg! The place is our second home, we basicaly lived there for a few months and we always walked in front of the Colos Saul and always imagined how it would be to play there, I remember seeing Meshuggah arriving in their nightliner, also remember that RPWL played there wich is a band I like a lot...

Hope to see you there bro!

greece.jpg

ho. lee. crap. I can't even tell what country that is, but I'm excited anyway! Greece? Mamma Mia! (good movie by the way).

Haha, I'm gonna guess Russia from the venue being called Gagarin205 ;) On the other hand, though, those all look like Greek letters, but I thought they used the standard A-Z alphabet in Greece nowadays...?

Haha, I'm gonna guess Russia from the venue being called Gagarin205 ;) On the other hand, though, those all look like Greek letters, but I thought they used the standard A-Z alphabet in Greece nowadays...?

"standard" as in latin? no dude, greeks still use the greek alphabet, but from the early days of the internet (where greek were not supported anywhere in the pc-land :p ) people used greeklish, greek spelled with latin. apart from that butchery of the language, greek is still written in greek :p

andy, looking forward to that show on athens!

and blackmoon, on topic, congrats on the tour, experience from tours like that is priceless!