TRANSCENDING MORTALITY's first Sydney Northern Beaches show!

Remains to be seen weather Sydney's northern beaches is ready for TM but regardless of that the boys are doing their first ever show on that side of the bridge on Sat June 21st with ZATARRA's VENGEANCE from Melbourne and local northside Metal acts NIGHTMARE and ANNO DOMINI. Gives you all a great excuse for a ferry ride? :headbang:

june21st.jpg

Limited pre sale tix available form the bands and Metal Evilution. Purchasing one will put you in the running for some cool Metal prizes!

At least playing somewhere like Manly you get the chance to play to new fans without travelling interstate. I'm sure there will be a few local Metal heads there plus some TM fans whom i'm sure will make the trek over.
As for becoming yuppies well i can't see it although Suedhead does live on the north side of town already.:lol:

june21st.jpg

So who's up for a trip to the northern beaches to support TM for this show? Would be a good opp to see TM in a diff environment and hopefully a lot of beaches Metal fans who don't cross the bridge come out as well?
They certainly would appreciate the effort from any of their fanbase that can make the journey and for those who are driving and may be able to offer rides to forum regulars please let me know or post it on here.Hopefully if the rain stops by then it will be a really fun evening!:kickass:

How do we get home (ferret isnt allowed to answer this question). Dave how do i get to the western suburbs late at night from fucking manly? I've just been listenign to TM since the gig, TM and Edguy. TM are great.

How do we get home (ferret isnt allowed to answer this question). Dave how do i get to the western suburbs late at night from fucking manly? I've just been listenign to TM since the gig, TM and Edguy. TM are great.

I'll look into the buse schedule from Manly back to the city and let you know your options.The gig finnished by midnight so it's not too late to get home as long as there are options but like i said i'll look into it for ya.

25c too much. When you're at uni you gotta save every cent. Anyways Davo, ill be there with a couple of mates, looking forward to it!

I'm thinking I may have to, I also think this might be the kind of night that my good pal WatGar should accompany me on