Trashed and Lost in Helsinki

Thanatopsis

Mar 9, 2004
okay, this video is the funniest ....Roope is such a funny guy. Its all so random and awesome. everyone has to see this

Last edited:
ah, its kinda funny, but not very funny, they;re just acting and making up this shit so its like watching a comedy, but with cob as the actors. its entertaining though.

I just bought it yesterday.
Dude, that fuckin kicks ass!
Match it with Dimmu Borgir's world misanthropy.. Damn, Dimmu just drunk in their rehearsal place, ot in a pub but not much to look at was happening...
I don't want to say anything from this video, cause someone hasn't seen it yet.

is it in english or finnish? coz it would be funny in finnish seeing i dont speak it, but it would probably be pointless, hehehe.

Thanatopsis said:
okay, this video is the funniest shit ever....Roope is such a funny drunk guy. Its all so random and awesome. everyone has to see this

I totally agree! I love Roope! He cracks me up! Does anyone know if he's going to be permanently in the band? I think they should just keep him. He's a really talented guitarist. I saw him at the concert here in San Antonio. While Throwdown was playing my friends and I saw him a few feet away from us smoking a cigarette and we waved to him and he smiled and waved back, and then later when COB was on stage playing Roope looked at us and smiled and nodded at us. It was cool, we were right up front too. I was sad that I didn't get to meet the band. I got autographs from them in Austin in May, but I think it would be the most badass thing ever to get to hang out with COB. Oh yeah anyway, back to Roope being hilarious on the DVD...He cracks me up when they're at that park/town square or whatever and he goes "I'm so happy we stopped by here!" and when he's talking about the black death. But anyway yeah, you'll like the DVD if you're a big COB fan. Like for me just seeing them hanging out and being drunk was awesome. It made me want to hang out with them! heh

-Dagny
San Antonio, TX

ForeclosureOfSorrow said:
is it in english or finnish? coz it would be funny in finnish seeing i dont speak it, but it would probably be pointless, hehehe.

Yeah it's in Finnish..for the most part. There are subtitles though. As a non-Finnish speaking person I still thought it was cool. They speak English a little at some parts.

-Dagny
San Antonio, TX