Twilight of the Thundergod LTD Boxset

United States orders only. Yay for Canada. It doesn't bother me since I already have mine pre-ordered from Nuclear Blast. I'm not to fond of Metal Blade and their shipping. The corners of the vinyl cover arrived in not the greatest condition. Nuclear Blast has always shipped everything very carefully. That's my opinion.

Good luck getting a hold of NB. It takes forever to get a reply. The site states all preorders outside the US will be rejected.

I know sometimes the US does include Canada, but I am stating what the pre-order page says....."United States orders only"....."Any shipping address outside the US will be rejected".....and on the shopping cart page it says "the pre-order is for US residents only".......It's what the site says, but I'll try and contact them.

First comments have surfaced and they said the album sounds massive and it's even better than WOOOS. That sounds awesome and hopefully I'll think the same way after hearing the album. But to be honest WOOOS is hard to top and AA could do it but it's not obvious.

I wanted to have the comic, but all this limited and very limited stuff is too much for me ... I guess I'll even just buy the CD, without Live-CD or DVD or whatnot (and at least get it in a normal CD-case).
I hope they still sound like Amon Amarth with all these guest-artists 'n stuff ... I am worried seeing all this comerce somehow:erk: