Two Favourite Albums

adamray

New Metal Member
Aug 10, 2007
Ok here's a good topic starter. List two of your favourite albums (that you own..), both artist and album name (and any other info you want). Doesn't have to be your top, but just two that you really enjoy listening to right now :) Here goes:

1. Pantera - Vulgar Display of Power
2. Currently second place is a toss up between..
- Opeth - Damnation (Mellow Album) and
- Unearth - The Oncoming Storm and
- Machinemade God - Masked

Damnation is there because I just love that album.. Soooo mellow. Then there is the Oncoming Storm and Masked, both awesome albums.. Can't decide, so I'll leave it at that :)

Why only two..

Actualy on:

Reign In Blood (Slayer) and World Demise (Obituary) but fuck it's so many I'd like to share with you haha. And there's a on non metal but really hard stauff: Neurosis & Jarboe. This is for now..

hmm..it's really hard to name only 2 albums....I must think longer about this:rolleyes:
first: Vader "Revelations"
second: many more another Vader Cd's, KAT, FS, Rootwater, Hunter...I can't make up mine mind! it's too difficult!!

hehe that's why i made sure i didn't say "top 2 favourites" because there is no way that I can decide :p I just picked three that I've been listening to alot lately and have really enjoyed. Mortal Sin's new album Absence of Faith is a good thrash effort, and Dred's and Deadnight's EPs are awesome but not real albums so they don't count. Good choice with Reign in Blood Fajfer :) Another would probably be Nile - In Their Darkened Shrines.. Fucking awesome album

there're a lot of great bands..but also lots amazing and fucking great! I can't choose right, which I prefere most...:Smug: I try to combine materail presented not only by well-known bands, but also this local, weaker known in the world..

ilomat do you like wintersun? or necrophagist? epitaph and wintersun (the albums) are awesome albums :) might pop over to your metal portal in a sec

ok, a few good songs from the wintersun self titled album are Starchild, Death and the Healing, Sadness and Hate, Winter Madness... theyre all good, but those are really good :) You can MAYBE find the album for download online somewhere (its very hard to find, or at least was when i looked.. :p)

ooh I forgot..sorry! hmm..how to cope with that problem?:confused: I can tell you what to do..but after this registration proces, you won't be able to read topics and posts there...all of thing we have there are written in polish;/ we should make some changes in our forum...

All right guys, remember what the thread is about, BTW, what about non heavy albums, I hope you don't close the horizont.. I'll find something for you..

we're waiting!! what are going to find?? sth death metal, trash?? I can tell you that near me, in Debica city is very talented black metal band. they're called Valinor....maybe you'll induce to see their page and listen to songs. www.valinor.end.pl :cool:

Fajfer I listed a non heavy album originally in my first post! :p Will visit that band's site ilomat :)

EDIT: ilomat I downloaded all the songs on that band's website, waiting for them to finish and I'll let you know what I think.. :)

I've never heard or even heard of those bands, but I think I know what you mean fajfer :)