Ultimate Metal TL Board Members Thread

A few of you expressed interest in having a page of all the board members' info. Well, instead of a "full-on" webpage, this is the "Official UM TL Board Members Thread."

Cut, paste, and fill out the following below. Make sure you change the 'subject' field to your screen name. (Post a photo of yourself if you like.)

Screen Name/Real Name:

Sign:

Marital Status:

Profession:

Hobbies:

Fave Bands:

Fave Albums:

Fave Football Team:

Fave Movies:

Fave Books:

Fave Drink:

Fave Animal(s):

Describe your personality:

Words Of Wisdom:

Screen Name/Real Name: Testament Legions / ---

Sign: The Archer = Fire

Marital Status: I feel single

Profession: Legal; Illustrator/Designer, Band PR

Hobbies: Artistic projects related to music/musicians, websites, dreaming of getting better at rhythm guitar ;)!

Fave Bands: Nevermore/Testament, Emperor, DragonLord, old-Slayer, old-Sepultura, Judas Priest (w/ Rob Halford), Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, Iron Maiden, Coroner, Death Angel, Exodus, Prong, Scorpions (w/ Uli Roth), Arch Enemy, Dimmu Borgir, Sanctuary, Angel Witch, Old Man's Child, Ministry

Fave Albums: Dreaming Neon Black/Politics Of Ecstasy/Enemies Of Reality, The Gathering/The New Order/Practice What You Preach, Arise/Beneath The Remains, Hell Bent For Leather/Screaming For Vengeance/British Steel, Sabotage/Master Of Reality, Rapture, Diary Of A Madman/Bark At The Moon, Metal For Muthas, Killers, No More Color, Cleansing/Beg To Differ/Prove You Wrong, Prometheus/In The Nightside Eclipse/IX Equilibrium

Fave Movies: Freeway, Ran (Japan), King Of New York, Bram Stoker's Dracula, Mishima, La Femme Nikita (France), Angels & Insects (U.K.), Blood: The Last Vampire (Japan), Princess Mononoke, Good Fellas, Tell Me Something (S. Korea), To Die For, Queen Margot (France), Interview With The Vampire, Cat People, Light Of Day, The Doom Generation, American Psycho, This Is Spinal Tap, Kill Bill, Henry: Potrait Of A Serial Killer

Fave Football Team: San Francisco 49ers

Fave Books: Medical/Science/Psychology texts, John Steinbeck, True Crime/Serial Killer books

Fave Drink: Good Vodka, H2O, Diet Mountain Dew, Diet Peach Snapple

Fave Animal(s): Dogs, Cats, Dolphins/Killer Whales, Wolves

Describe your personality: A fiercely independent metalhead, intolerant of BULLSHIT and STUPIDITY.

Words Of Wisdom: "Never assume, dumb-ass :yell:!"

Screen Name/Real Name: Plague Witch/Willie Fisterbottom

Sign: Cuidado Piso Mojado

Marital Status: Still Fishin'

Profession: Procurement Technician-Federal Government

Hobbies: Guitar, Poetry, PS2, Coed Naked Midget Mudwrestling Promoter

Fave Bands: Tool, Testament, Overkill, Carcass, Hypocrisy, Morbid Angel, Soilwork, Exhorder, Pantera, Old Slayer, Sepultura (Max era), Zyklon, NonExist, AC/DC, Old Metallica, Arch Enemy, Anger Management, COC, Grave

Fave Albums: COC-Blind, Tool-All of them, Testament-The New Order/Low/Demonic/The Gathering, Overkill-Years of Decay/WFO/Killing Kind, Morbid Angel-Covenant/FFF, Slayer-Reign In Blood, Grave-Soulless, NonExist-Deus Deceptor, Zyklon-World Ov Worms, Hypocrisy-Penetralia/Osculum Obscenum/The Final Chapter/Into The Abyss

Fave Football Team: Minnesota Vikings (Even though they suck right now....)

Fave Movies: The Devil's Advocate, Fight Club, Se7en, The Game, Super Troopers, Tommy Boy, The Fallen, The Wall, Kalifornia, Playing God, Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back, Dogma, Evil Dead I & II, Army Of Darkness

Fave Books: Richard Bach-Illusions, One, Bridge Across Forever, Running From Safety; Stephen R. Donaldson-The Chronicles Of Thomas Covenant Unbeliever (I-VI), Clive Barker-Weaveworld, Books of Blood I & II, Everville, Imajica; Erich Von Daniken-Chariots of the Gods, Gold of the Gods; Aleister Crowley-Rites of Magick and Other Essays

Fave Drink: Mountain Dew

Fave Animal(s): Dog, Tiger, Eagle, Dragon, The Rabid Reclusive Mongolian Buttsniffer

Describe your personality: Devout metalhead, light hearted and humorous, self sufficient, reliable

Words Of Wisdom: "There is no problem in life that does not come bearing a gift; We take the problems because we need their gifts."-Richard Bach

Screen Name/Real Name: Brian

Sign: cancer

Marital Status: single w/ girlfriend

Profession: counselor

Hobbies: collecting rare metal vinyl, scifi /horror /fantasy/adventure film and tv memoribilia

Fave Bands: Sodom!!!!!

Fave Albums: Led Zeppelin - Physical Graffiti, Metallica - Master of Puppets, Sodom - M16, The Doors - Morrison Hotel, Slayer - Reign in Blood, Possessed - Beyond the Gates, Dark Angel - Darkness Descends, Black Sabbath - Mob Rules

Fave Football Team: none, I freakin' HATE football!!!!!

Fave Movies: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back, Force 10 From Navarone, Wizard of Oz, 48 Hours, Fast Times at Ridgemont High, From Hell, Halloween, Star Trek VI,
Clash of the Titans, Tron, Young Frankenstein, Jackie Brown, Conan the Destroyer, Summer of Sam, Dazed and Confused

Fave Books: Thinner - Stephen King, The Dirt - Motley Crue (autobiography), 666 - Jay Anson, Confessions of a Kamikaze Cowboy - Dirk Benedict (autobiography) Helter Skelter - Vincent Bugliosi
Any good true crime books, any good televsion and film reference books and any good toy / collectible reference books
(I got lots of all)

Fave Drinks: Captain Morgan and Coke, Orange Crush soda, Scorpion Bowls! Mmmm!

Fave Animal(s): CATS! They are by far the coolest of all animals. From lions, tigers, panthers, etc to the common house cat, they are an amazing super intelligent family of animals.

Describe your personality: caring, compasionate

Words Of Wisdom:Brian

"If not...why not?" - John Charette

"Do or do not...there is no try" - Yoda

I have always really liked this. I have lived and will continue to live by it:

"I believe that only the real, walk through life on what I feel. Living life from day to day, whats wrong, whats right, whose to say? I live how I want to live, dont regret my choice. I give what I want, when I want to give, and I speak my voice."

- Jeff Becerra

Screen Name/Real Name: The Omnipotent Bob

Sign: picese

Marital Status: single

Profession: engineer, surf board shaper

Hobbies: surfing, rock climging, wakeboarding, powerlifting

Fave Bands: Iron Maiden, Testament, sadus, opeth, emperor, malevolent creation, anathema, bolt thrower, witchery, the haunted

Fave Albums: too many, but here's a few
witchery - symphonies for the devil
at the gates - slaughter of the soul
malevolent creation - retribution
opeth - morningrise
iron maiden - entire 80s cateloge
slayer - lombardo era
Dark angel - leave scars
sepultura - BTR and arise
my dying bride - turn loose the swans
Testament - first 3 albums
emperor - anthems

Fave Hockey Team: LA Kings

Fave Movies: raiders of the lost arc, clerks, shawshank redemption, fight club, big wednseday, endless summer, dumb and dumber, bridge on the river kwai

Fave Books: anything by lovecraft, the wheel of time saga by robert Jordan, Lord of the Rings, anything by brian lumley

Fave Drink: anything w/ rum or whiskey, stouts, new castle, water

Fave Animal(s): sharks, bears, large cats

Describe your personality: easy going and mellow

Words Of Wisdom: boobies boobies yum yum yum boobies boobies on a girl that's young (can substitute young w/ dumb)

Screen Name/Real Name: a guy...

Sign: Gemini

Marital Status:Single

Profession: bum

Hobbies: reading, PS2

Fave Bands: Testament, Nevermore, WASP, Anathema, Hypocrisy, etc.

Fave Albums: Crimson Idol/WASP

Fave Football Team: not my thing.

Fave Movies: LOTR, horror movies

Fave Books: Discworld books by Terry Prratchett

Fave Drink: Mountain Dew

Fave Animal(s): Cat

Describe your personality: laid-back

Words Of Wisdom:

Screen Name/Real Name: LIZ METAL/ take a good guess

Age: chronologicaly-17 / mentally-varies / psyically- 60

Sign: Turaus/ox

Marital Status: public domain property (j/k) ~single~

Profession: Student studying auto body repair

Hobbies: drawing, writing, sleeping(more than u can imagine), stamp and coin collecting, listening to music

Fave Bands: Testament, Manowar, Blind Guardian, Summoning, Iced Earth, Jack off Jill (you get the idea)

Fave Albums: "Stronghold" -Summoning; "The New Order" -Testament; "Midian" -Cradle of Filth; "Horror Show" -Iced Earth; "Kings of Metal" -Manowar

Fave Football Team: none...don't like football except playing it

Fave Movies: THE BLUES BROTHERS!!!!!, Puppet Master II, The Ring, The Lord of the Rings 2 Towers (sorry, I had to)

Fave Books: "Tell Me Your Dreams"; "The Undertaker's Window"; "The Egypt Game"; "A Wrinkle in Time"

Fave Drink: I plea the 5th...coke....down with pepsi!

Fave Animal(s): dragons, kitty cats, huge dogs, snakes

Describe your personality: i dunno.....i'll have to ask someone, i don't pay attention to myself

Words Of Wisdom: Live and let live

Screen Name/Real Name: MindInsane/The people I want to know that do..

Sign: Scorpio/Fire

Marital Status: Married

Profession: Retail hell

Hobbies: Music, books, Skiing, Hiking, Cars, Races, Concerts

Fave Bands: Testament, Slayer, Opeth, Nevermore(Sanctuary), Soilwork, In Flames, Obituary, Sepultura(Max), Overkill, Prong, Paradise Lost, Porcupine Tree, Control Denied, Death, Queensryche, Metal Church, Ratt, Biohazard, The Cult, Fear Factory, Rush, Anthrax(Joey), Spiral Architect, Dark Tranquility, Samael, Bloodbath.

Fave Albums: Reign in Blood, All Testament Albums, Last Fair Deal Gone Down (Katatonia), Colony (In Flames), World Demise (Obituary), Into the Mirror Black (Sanctuary), Still Life..Blackwater Park..My Arms Your Herse..Deliverance (Opeth), Damage Done (Dark Tranquility), Sonic Temple (The Cult), The Years of Decay (Overkill), Ceremony of Opposites (Samael), Demanufacture (Fear Factory), Cleansing (Prong), TSOP (Death), Resurrection Through Carnage (Bloodbath) and MANY MANY MORE!!!

Fave Nascar Driver: BOBBY LABONTE

Fave Movies:pretty Woman, Clerks, Silence of the Lambs, Scarface, Dazed and Confused, The Breakfast Club, Planes Trains and Automobiles, Tommy Boy, Heat, The Shawshank Redemption, American History X, Almost Famous

Fave Books: Desperation (Stephen King), Into Thin Air (John Krakaur), 100 Hikes in the Central Oregon Cascades (William L. Sullivan)<--my summer bible! any Lovecraft, any true crime, serial killer, fbi profiler type books!

Fave Drink: High quality H2O! and Fat Tire!

Fave Animal(s): Dogs of the German Shepherd kind (I have 3 of them so I better say that!!

Describe your personality: Different...

Words Of Wisdom: Don't let the sub-humans get you down!

Screen Name/Real Name: hiddenlegions

Sign: Sagitarius

Marital Status: single w/ girlfriend

Profession: Computer, Broadband, and LAN technician

Hobbies: Playing Drums, Playing Guitar, listening to cd's and mp3's, watching DVD's, watching metal bootlegs, mountain biking.

Fave Bands: In no particular order, Testament, Metallica (pre-black album) , Slayer (Seasons in the Abyss and everything before) , Fear Factory (Obsolete and everything before) , Dark Angel , Death Angel, Death , Dragonlord , Megadeth , Napalm Death , Pissing Razors , Exhorder , Pantera, old Anthrax (ATL) , Soilwork , Sepultura , Prong, Van Halen , Ozzy and RR , SRV , too many to list ....

Fave Albums: Slayer - Reign In Blood , Testament - ALL records, Metallica - Master of Puppets, Pantera - Vulgar Display of Power. Death - Human , Ozzy and RR Blizard of Ozz and Diary of a Madman. way too many to list ...

Fave Basketball Team: Lakers

Fave Movies: Session 9 , The Shining (mostly all Kubrik), Twin Peaks (and anything by David Lynch) , Halloween, Escape From New York, The Fog (all early John Carpenter) Godfather , Jackie Brown , American Movie , The Warriors, Good Fellas , OFFICE SPACE !! , too many to list ...

Fave Books: "The Haunted" by Robert Curran (paranormal)

Fave Drink: Bottled Water , Dr Pepper , Heineken, Bud Light, a good Vodka or Gin.

Fave Animal(s): Dog

Describe your personality: Easy going , mellow

Words Of Wisdom: If you do something , do it well.

Screen Name/Real Name: IstarI / Claes

Sign: Sagittarius

Marital Status: Singel as hell

Profession: Computer / Network technician

Hobbies: Music (both playing and listening)

Fave Bands: Testament, Down, Pantera, Alice in chains, Death, At the gates, The Haunted, In Flames, Soilwork, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Dream Theater, Primus

Fave Albums: At the gates - Slaughter of the soul, The Haunted Made Me Do It, Aice in chains - Dirt, Testament - Low & Live at the fillmore, Pantera - Great southern trendkill, Dream Theaer - Images & Words

Fave Football Team: not really interested...

Fave Movies: Big Lebowski (actually all the Coen-brothers films are really great), Pulp Fiction, Lord of the rings, Young Guns

Fave Books: Lord of the rings

Fave Drink: Vodka, Milk, orange juice

Fave Animal(s): Dogs

Describe your personality: naaa... I rather not

Words Of Wisdom: You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try' - Homer Simpson

Screen Name/Real Name: Samuel

Sign: Taurus

Marital Status: single

Profession: student,musician

Hobbies: music, games, songwritting, TV, weightlifting

Fave Bands: Symphony X, Nile, Testament, Dark Angel, Death, Decapitated, Darkane, Arcane Sun, Soilwork, Terror 2000, Lacuna Coil, Metalium, Metallica, Astriaal, Satyricon, Ulver, Napalm Death, Obituary, Twilight Symphony, Cacophony, Lykathea Aflame, Death Angel, Holochaust, LTE, Cattle Decapitation, Cephalic Carnage, Atrocity, Aeternus , Allan Holdsworth, Joe Satriani and lots more

Fave Albums: Soilwork-The Chainheart Machine, Dark Angel Darkness Descends, Death (Leprosy, Symbolic, Human, TSOP) Metallica-Master Of Puppets, Nile (In Their Darkened Shrines, BSOV) Darkane-Rusted Angel, Decapitated-Winds Of Creation, Cacophony-Speed Metal Symphony, Astriaal - Renascent Misanthropy

Fave Football Team: N/A (I don't watch football :p)

Fave Movies: The Devil's Advocate, Godfather, The Fast And The Furious, The Last Of The Mohicans, Raiders Of The Lost Ark

Fave Books: I can't think of any right now

Fave Drink: Pepsi

Fave Animal(s): Dog, Cat, wolves and tigers

Describe your personality: Very easy going and humorous (most of the time)

Words Of Wisdom: Fuck You!!!! :p Never Give up :headbang:

Screen Name/Real Name: DIRT JR/ DIRT

Sign: AQUARIUS

Marital Status: SINGLE

Profession: TELEVISION

Hobbies: MUSIC/SOCCER/WEIGHT LIFTING

Fave Bands: PANTERA-TESTAMENT-SLAYER-THE HAUNTED

Fave Albums: LOW-VULGAR DISPLAY-REIGN IN BLOOD-THE HAUNTED MADE ME DO IT

Fave Football Team: SAN DIEGO CHARGERS

Fave Movies: STAR WARS/ORD OF THE RINGS/HARRY POTTER

Fave Books: WHO READS???

Fave Drink: PEPSI BLUE

Fave Animal(s): HUMANS

Describe your personality: VERY VERY GAY

Words Of Wisdom: 'OBEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

Screen Name/Real Name: Demonic/Jouni

Sign: Virgo

Marital Status: Single

Profession: Student

Hobbies: Music, Movies, weightlifting, philosophy.

Fave Bands: Testament, Death, AC/DC, Sentenced, The Black League, Annihilator, Exodus, Overkill, Sadus, EToS, Cynic, Megadeth, Immortal, Witchery, S.Y.L,...

Fave Albums: AC/DC-Powerage..., Testament-Legacy/Low/Gathering, Cynic-Focus, Sentensed-Amok, Death-SP/ITP/Human/, Witchery - Symphony for the Devil,...

Fave Hockey Team: Oulun Kärpät

Fave Movies: The Shawshank Redemption, Hellraiser 1&2, Falling Down, Tuntematon Sotilas, Life of Brian...

Fave Books: Stephen King - Dark Tower 1-4, Väinö Linna - Tuntematon Sotilas...

Fave Drink: H2O, Lapin Kulta...

Fave Animal(s): Dog

Describe your personality: "Everybody has his own measure, often between the narrowest and most delicate limits." :confused:

Words Of Wisdom:"What? Is man merely a mistake of God's? Or God merely a mistake of man's"
"Convictions are more dangerous enemies of truth than lies" -Nietzsche
:D :D :D

Screen Name/Real Name: Zob Rombie/Dan The Man

Sign: Sagittarius

Marital Status: Long-Distance Relationship [yep... still]

Profession: Student/Ambitious Graphic Artist

Hobbies: Music, Friends

Fav. Bands: TestAmenT, Slayer, Nevermore, Metallica, Rob Zombie, Biomechanical, Opeth

Fav. Albums: The Legacy [TestAmenT], Reign In Blood [Slayer], All Albums [Nevermore], Ride the Lightning [Metallica], The Sinister Urge [Rob Zombie]

Fav. Football Team: Philadelphia Eagles

Fav. Movies: The Fifth Element, Drumline

Fav. Books: Hardy Boys - The Demon's Den

Fav. Drink: Vanilla Coke/WaWa French Vanilla Cappucino

Fav. Animal(s): Not an Animal Person

Describe your personality: Saracastic

Words Of Wisdom: Sometimes the things you remember are more painful then those you forget.

Screen Name/Real Name: Doctor Pain / Doctor Pain

Sign: The Black Mark

Marital Status: single, twice taken

Profession:Cryptography for smart cards

Hobbies: One Man Killing Machine. Thrash/Death/Black Metal. My cat and two girlfriends

Fave Bands: Dark Angel, Soilwork, Iron Maiden, Testament, Cannibal Corpse, Dimmu Borgir, Malevolent Creation

Fave Albums:
DA/Leave Scars
T/The Gathering, The Ritual
CC/Vile, Gallery Of Suicide, Gore Obsessed
S/Natural Born Chaos
IM/Powerslave, Seventh Son
DB/Spiritual Black Dimensions
MC/Retribution

Fave Football Team: no interest, but Sharks are cool.

Fave Movies:Adventures of Baron Munchausen, Brazil, all the Python flicks, The Matrix, Pulp Fiction

Fave Books: no interest. Java books, maybe.

Fave Drink: corona with lime

Fave Animal(s):my beautiful 18-year old cat

Describe your personality: Brilliant; Angry; Created by Pain

Words Of Wisdom: Scarred for Life :: Marked for Death.

Screen Name/Real Name: dom

Sign: taurus

Marital Status: not

Profession: musician/student

Hobbies: guitar, music, living

Fave Bands: arwen, testament, iron maiden, guns n roses, black sabbath, symphony x, metallica, opeth, nevermore, nightwish

Fave Albums: arwen - memories of a dream. iron maiden - all, metallica - all, testament - all, nevermore - dead heart in a dead world, there are seriously too many too say

Fave Football Team: Manchester United ( soccer)

Fave Movies: too many to list

Fave Books: the hobbit, lord of the rings etc.., narnia,

Fave Drink: water

Fave Animal(s): dog, cats

Describe your personality: well, i wouldn't like to seem arogant but, fucking cool! nah, i can't really describe myself, except for being an independent and determined teenager, trying my hardest to be in a band, and not to waste myself away with drugs and booze etc..

Words Of Wisdom: be excellent to each other!!

Screen Name/Real Name: the screen name question is irrelevant.. so ill just say my real name... Will... ya...

Sign: "California next left"

Marital Status: hmmmmm not married... but i have a girlfriend...

Profession: annoying the hell outta my mom, being a nuisance in my classes (when i feel like it), and um... guitarring

Hobbies: guitar, collecting stuff... like... bootlegs and autographs mainly... or the heads of your dead parents...

Fave Bands: Nevermore, Testament, metallica, slayer, candlemass, cathedral, solitude aeturnus, and many others...

Fave Albums: Nvrmr - Politics of Ecstasy, Slyr - Reign/Seasons/Hell

Fave Football Team: DIEE!!!!!!!

Fave Movies: Saving Private Ryan, The Labyrinth, DEAD ALIVE!

Fave Books: anything by Anne Rice really...

Fave Drink: SNAPPLE FIRE AND PEPSI!

Fave Animal(s): pussy

Describe your personality: annoying, absent-minded, odd... um... ask Zob Rombie :lol:

Words Of Wisdom: You may think that you know who you are, but once you get to know yourself, you will find someone completely different.

Screen Name/Real Name: SoulVomitor

Sign: Gemini

Marital Status: Married (2 kidz)

Profession: mortgage monkey

Hobbies: beer, PSX, hockey & skateboarding

Fave Bands: Slayer, At the Gates, In Flames, Kataklysm, Testament

Fave Albums: The New Order

Fave Football Team: Pittsburgh Steelers

Fave Movies: Reservoir Dogs, Aliens, Die Hard, Dogma

Fave Books: The Wheel of Time series

Fave Drink: Busch

Fave Animal(s): Penguins & turtles & cats

Describe your personality: angry, yet not senseless

Words Of Wisdom: Don't take any wooden nickels.

Screen Name/Real Name: Dogfacedgod/Mike

Sign: Virgo

Profession: Network/Systems Guru

Fave Bands: TestAmenT and Old School Thrash bands

Fave Albums: All TestAmenT albums and other shit like that

Fave Football Team: Denver Broncos

Describe your personality: Cool, not an asskisser and goal driven

Words Of Wisdom: I've learned that every great achievement was once considered impossible.