Ulver T-Shirt for sale

NFU

I like pie.
Jan 9, 2002
Southern California
www.myspace.com
Hello everyone. I have an Ulver T-shirt from the melancholy EP that just came out. I bought it from the end records, but its too big for me, so i thought id come on here and see if anyone wanted to buy it, before i tried selling it on ebay. Its a size Medium, and in perfect condition. Ill sell it for $20 USD

-Lord Hypnos

LordHypnos said:
Hello everyone. I have an Ulver T-shirt from the melancholy EP that just came out. I bought it from the end records, but its too big for me, so i thought id come on here and see if anyone wanted to buy it, before i tried selling it on ebay. Its a size Medium, and in perfect condition. Ill sell it for $20 USD

-Lord Hypnos

i'll buy it if you still have it... :Spin:
send me an email: silver_river_shiver (at) yahoo (dot) co (dot) uk

Demiana said:
Kewl, on my first impression it looks like a very interesting site, although I didn't figure out yet what all those (some hollywood) movies got to do with Arvo Part.

What does his music sound like?

neo/classical, very basic, building and experimenting with, in my opinion, minimalistic structures, although im not an expert in classical music. the overall "feeling" hm.. quite somber, he must've been a suffering christian :erk: or perhaps t'was the weather :)
movies spell $$$!! just look at ulver:))
well d-l & listen for yrself, hard to speak on others behalf...
(oh my, im encouraging people into piracy hehe)