Underrated Albums from famous bands

Everyone that doesn't acknowledge it as a transitional decline to the following two albums. Has a few great songs, but also a lot of meh. The production is a bit limp as well and many riffs that should sound heavy don't. Sort of the Seventh Son of a Seventh Son problem. Hole in the Sky is also trash and invented butt metal.

To be fair I just checked my RYM rating and it looks like I've overrated it too.

It's definitely not a bad album at all, but compared to Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, which is musically the closest thing to it, it's not even a contest.

Reactions: CiG
I’ve never really liked Sabotage all that much. It just feels like the first in the turd trio of Ozzy albums that people only like because they’re the finale of the original lineup.

ol 4 and Sabotage are overrated, the others are appropriately praised.

The two I listen to the most are Master of Reality and Paranoid so I'll give you those and I would probably retract my statement and say those are also appropriately praised but the others are still overrated. Overrated =/= bad either.

Three best Sabbath albums are Master of Reality, Vol 4 and Paranoid. Followed closely by their self titled and Sabbath Bloody Sabbath(i dont think it's as good as the stuff that came before it, but i also dont think its overrated at all). Sabotage is the clear weak link from their first 6. And i also dont agree with Vol 4 being overrated since its basically their least popular album from the bunch(first 5) and also the lowest rated from them wherever you look. You not liking an album =/= overrated.

Vol 4 is probably their most underrated Ozzy album if anything.

dude, it really wasnt clear from my post? I really don't feel like holding your hand here man.

And just for the fuck of it .....
Where did I say I dislike the albums?
I hope Vol 4 doesn't make the Top 12. What a terrible release.
This seems to be something you do constantly. Shit on an album, and then act like you've never shat on it. Take off those flip-flops man.

Or the context is that I was trolling with that particular comment. I'm sure it would change now since it's been a significant amount of time since I last listened to Vol. 4 since, you know, I relisten to things every so often that I may not particularly care for or may think is overrated and my opinion could change over that time. I could hate Master of Reality in a few years for all I know.