Underrated Anthrax songs

CanadianAnthraxFan

New Metal Member
Mar 19, 2003
Winnipeg/Phoenix
Visit site
I was driving in my car today listening to Volume 8, I never realized how good of a song Catharsis is. I really think it is one of the best songs Anthrax has done. I also think that "Burst" from SOWN, "Perpetual Motion" from Stomp, and "Think about an End" from WCFYA are amazing. Is it just me or do these songs stand out to you guys as well? Have they ever been played live?

Anyplace but here, Time, Alpha Male, Invisible ... all awesome!

catharsis is one of the few gems that were on volume 8 record,i think the most underated song would be in a zone off stomp,they played it on stomp tour and it was the heaviest song of the night yet it rarely gets played now.

Deege said:
Didn't they play Catharsis a few times on the WCFYA tour, or am I mistaken? Or was that just talk of them rehearsing it? I know they did Crush, which was badass.
They did talk about it, but then I dunno...they sure played it on V8 tour.
And I agree it´s one of their best fucking goddamn songs.

Burst (the should put this in their set!!!)
One Man Stands (and this!!!)
Lone Justice
Packaged Rebellion is another great song that doesn't get much respect.

ThraxDude said:
Lone Justice
QUOTE]

I think Lone Justice is probably one of the worst songs ever recorded. Maybe Bush can do the song some good, but the Joey version makes me want to poke my eardrums out. Never ever like the anything about the song.

The songs I think are underrated----We Come For You All, Armed and Dangerous, Skeletons in The Closet, Crush