Underworld

FretsAflame

Undercover Shredder
Sep 8, 2003
Funkytown
I saw Underworld on Friday when it came out, then i saw it again with my buddies. It was pretty cool, with good effects and story line. I recommend it to anyone who is really bored and in need of entertainment. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Also I would like to add that after seeing this movie, I believe that Kate Beckinsale is one of the most beautiful and gorgeous women on the planet. If I ever find out that at some point I somehow had a chance with her and I blew it I am going to drink a gallon of arsenic. Then I am going to snort a kilogram of pure, uncut cocaine to make sure that my death is psychotically painful and arduous. Seriously, the woman is that unbelievably gorgeous.

Wolftribe said:
that movie was fuckin amazing. Not to mention Kate Beckinsale was fucking hot.... is there anything hotter than an attractive vampire, or is that just me?

Hell yeah!

she's hot, and did a fine job, but the guy who played Craven was so utterly terrible that I'd forget all the cool things going on and just cringe whenever he spoke. Plus a lot of the dialogue was weak, and the story got bogged down with too much overexplanation. I'd give it a 6/10, mostly for the visuals, which were very well-done, despite being a little derivative. Then again, I should subtract a point for using sound effects from the Matrix, 'cause it was so distinctly recognizable that it distracted me from the movie.

Well im not exactly who you're talking about, but if you're talking about hot vampires, ill just picture a hot gothic chick... yeah, that would be pretty sweet.

jimbobhickville said:
she's hot, and did a fine job, but the guy who played Craven was so utterly terrible that I'd forget all the cool things going on and just cringe whenever he spoke. Plus a lot of the dialogue was weak, and the story got bogged down with too much overexplanation. I'd give it a 6/10, mostly for the visuals, which were very well-done, despite being a little derivative. Then again, I should subtract a point for using sound effects from the Matrix, 'cause it was so distinctly recognizable that it distracted me from the movie.

Dialogue did get a bit geigh with the repitition of "Leave Us!"
yes, the dude who played Kraven did a great job playing a giant deuchebag fuckwad.

Overall I give the movie an 8 out of 10

I also give Kate Beckinsale a 10/10 for being so smokin'

In addition to that I would like to give Kate Beckinsale's ass a 11/10 for being in lycra.

NicodemiX said:
Well im not exactly who you're talking about, but if you're talking about hot vampires, ill just picture a hot gothic chick... yeah, that would be pretty sweet.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND FOR YOUR OWN GOOD GO SEE THE MOVIE OR AT LEAST VISIT THE WEBSITE SO YOU CAN SEE PICTURES OF HER. She is like the hottest woman alive. Especially in this movie.

NicodemiX said:
if i figure it out where it is, i will

or at least do a search for her name, and look at other pictures of her.

the website will show up if you type "underworld" into a yahoo search

until tomorrow - peace out

11.jpg

WOW!!! KATE BECKINSALE IS SOOOO HOT!!! NOOOOT!!!
It was the vampire outfit.