Upcoming gigs you are going to..

Looks like Gothenburg is the only swedish gig this time. :/
I could easily see them again, they blew me away at Klubben earlier this year.

And I saw them earlier this year at Getaway Rock Festival. They weren't the best band there but they were still good. Wouldn't mind to see them again but Dying Fetus is the main reason why I want to go.

And I saw them earlier this year at Getaway Rock Festival. They weren't the best band there but they were still good. Wouldn't mind to see them again but Dying Fetus is the main reason why I want to go.

I saw them there too, sound was weak. I can tell you that gig pretty much sucked compared to the Klubben-gig so you can hopefully expect more in Gothenburgh. :)

I saw them there too, sound was weak. I can tell you that gig pretty much sucked compared to the Klubben-gig so you can hopefully expect more in Gothenburgh. :)

Yeah the sound were awful overall on the Red Stage. I'm happy that Testament played on the green stage.

Well I hope so and also to hear Incised Before I've Ceased.

Testament was fakken <3<3<3<3<3

They fucking rocked my ass off. Had a great talk with them at the signing session and got some fine pics with all of them. On the show Chuck Billy pointed at me and gave me the horns and Skolnick also pointed at me and threw me a pick. Best experience so far! <3 <3 <3

Time of my life... :headbang:

Yeah the sound were awful overall on the Red Stage. I'm happy that Testament played on the green stage.

Well I hope so and also to hear Incised Before I've Ceased.

Katatonias sound was pretty good tho and Cult Of Luna was CRAAZY loud. Weird that the volume differed so much.
In Flames and Behemoth had awesome sound on the Green Stage, impressive.

Katatonias sound was pretty good tho and Cult Of Luna was CRAAZY loud. Weird that the volume differed so much.
In Flames and Behemoth had awesome sound on the Green Stage, impressive.

Didn't see Katatonia and Cult of Luna.. (I regret that I missed Katatonia) Behemoth had great sound and I'm happy for that I didn't see In Flames either because I knew they would play their new shit. Lunar Strain, Subterranean, Jester Race, Whoracle, Colony and Clayman are their good albums, rest is shit... Damn I love Jester Race, why do they not play any songs from that album?!?! >: (

Didn't see Katatonia and Cult of Luna.. (I regret that I missed Katatonia) Behemoth had great sound and I'm happy for that I didn't see In Flames either because I knew they would play their new shit. Lunar Strain, Subterranean, Jester Race, Whoracle, Colony and Clayman are their good albums, rest is shit... Damn I love Jester Race, why do they not play any songs from that album?!?! >: (

They played Embody The Invisible and it was epic. :)

Was Jungle Rot any good? I was supposed to see them but I was busy being drunk <3

They were really, really, really good. And since it was on Black Stage too they really connected with the crowd.