Upcoming PAIN 2011: your expectations and projections

Judging by the trend, I think PAIN'2011 will be like easier and dance version of Cynic Paradise, perhaps something similar in sound to NRTS
Because the whole 2010, Peter was busy with Hypocrisy, maybe he wants to have a little rest from "death" sound =)

But... I wish the new album to be harder, more guitars and "live" drums, smaller electronic sounds. Something very brutal, lively and cheerful :)

After brutal 2002, 2004 and 2005 Hypocrisy and Bloodbath albums Peter released the brutal "Dancing..." :)
I won't make any expectations, I just remember that none of Pain cds disappointed me yet

It's going to be a KILLER album!
I've just started to practice the new songs to get in shape for the drum recordings that are set to January 30 to February 2. I've only heard 8 songs so far, and only 3 of them has the lyrics recorded, but from what I've heard this will be one of the best albums in the PAIN catalog. Compared to the last 3 albums I think this one will be more industrial, more keyboard sounds but also heavier and more metal. Killer guitar riffs! Of course there's a couple of tunes that will stand out from the rest (as usual) and there's so far two songs that will be very tricky to play on drums on. One of them is really, really fast (190 Bpm) and the other one is going to be a hit single if you ask me. Awesome lyrics as well. I cant wait to put my aggressions down on Peters hard drive. 2011 will be awesome! :headbang:

Stay tuned for some studio reports of true PAIN spirit!

/D

It's going to be a KILLER album!
I've just started to practice the new songs to get in shape for the drum recordings that are set to January 30 to February 2. I've only heard 8 songs so far, and only 3 of them has the lyrics recorded, but from what I've heard this will be one of the best albums in the PAIN catalog. Compared to the last 3 albums I think this one will be more industrial, more keyboard sounds but also heavier and more metal. Killer guitar riffs! Of course there's a couple of tunes that will stand out from the rest (as usual) and there's so far two songs that will be very tricky to play on drums on. One of them is really, really fast (190 Bpm) and the other one is going to be a hit single if you ask me. Awesome lyrics as well. I cant wait to put my aggressions down on Peters hard drive. 2011 will be awesome! :headbang:

Stay tuned for some studio reports of true PAIN spirit!

/D

AAAH:D That sounds just awesome! I always wanted some faster PAIN tracks, so I'm really looking forward to this one! Heavier? Very good! :worship:

this one will be more industrial, more keyboard sounds but also heavier and more metal. Killer guitar riffs!

That sound very interesting! Specially the part quoted!! I must say I didn't like the last album as much, ok "Monkey Business" and "I'm going in" are killer songs, but I found the 7 last tracks disappointing.

Can't wait to hear it and see the first concert dates, you started planning dates yet by the way? (I am specially thinking about summer festivals as most of the festivals already have most of bands signed)

Killer guitar riffs! That's really cool!
Can't wait to hear it and see the first concert dates, you started planning dates yet by the way?
The same question, have you planed upcoming tour, dates and countries, you're going to visit?

That sound very interesting! Specially the part quoted!! I must say I didn't like the last album as much, ok "Monkey Business" and "I'm going in" are killer songs, but I found the 7 last tracks disappointing.

Well, every album has some better tracks but I have to agree, that there were some more songs on Cynic Paradise that I didnt enjoy that much (actually its 3 songs i dont like-so still a good album!). But Im sure, the next album will be a killer one (as their is no PAIN album that really disappointed me)!;-)

Ok, I understand. I asked this just because I and many other fans want to see you in Ukraine. May be, while planning the tour, you gonna think about it. we are ready to take care about organization. If you agree, then let's talk about it. If not...well, no matter, I'll with pleasure visit your concert in Europe.

Pain on Graspop! Jättebra!!! Pleeeaaase come to the Biebop also guys, it's so awesome to be that close to you as you can be in that club. :Shedevil: