20 min. Changeover
9:00 p.m. - 9:45 p.m. Imagika
20 min. Changeover
10:05 p.m. - 10:50 p.m. Osmium
20 min. Changeover
11:10 p.m. - 12:10 p.m. Heathen

http://www.imusicast.com

:headbang:

Here is an update from Geoff on the drinking situation for the gig this weekend.

Post Ammended:

Per Bryan Matheson, iMusicast owner, there WILL be a bar set up at the show, so now, booze will NOT be limited to just the backstage area, but in order to keep it an all ages show, no booze will be going in and out of the backstage area, and the area usually reserved for merchandise will be the bar area. People will be carded to enter the "bar area". Alcoholic drinks will also not be allowed to leave the bar area.

Yeah, I know that sounds tight ass, but, it's not my rules, just being the messenger. And hell, this could open up a lot of possibilities for doing shows at iMusicast too, without the financial assfucking any local promoter gets for doing shows at places like Slim's and The Pound.

Merchandise

Since the area normally reserved for merchandise will be used for the drinking area, I'll be scoping out a new area for merchandise to be set-up. There IS an upstairs area, so it all else fails, there is some room upstairs to set up merchandise.

ONLY TWO DAYS AWAY FUKKERS! This is gonna be one BRUTAL local show.

Hail Fucking Metal!

Geoff

:headbang::puke::headbang: