Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
Dio - October 4th - London Astoria

Primal Fear - September 22nd - Scala

Nocturnal Rites/Storyteller - October 31st - Underworld

Diamond Head - September 27th - Underworld

Threshold - October 3rd - Underworld

Doro - November 17th - Underworld

Sinergy are also hitting London in November...18/11 (thanks Tet!)

oh yeah and Falconer/DragonForce/Intense - October 5th

In March 2003 Stratovarius return to London.....hopefully with Symphony X!

To bad I don't live in London. We have no metal concerts here on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Let me correct that no GOOD metal concerts. The last concert I went to was AC/DC like a year ago or longer. But I heard that Blind Guardian is coming to Fla. on Nov. 26. If this is so, I will be there. Maybe....Depending on funds.

Originally posted by Symphony

Sinergy are also hitting London in November...I think it's 15/11
November 18th, supporting Dark Tranquillity at The Garage. That's a busy weekend for me... The Hamsters on the Friday, Alice Cooper on Saturday, Doro on Sunday and DT/Sinergy on the Monday.

It's great having Sinergy come and play London, I just wish they'd play on a weekend, cause it's only a matter of time before my boss notices a mysterious link between my sickness record and London's metal scene :-/

Originally posted by Symphony
It's started to improve in the UK over the last 18 months or so. I guess you must have to travel quite a distance to shows then?

Yes...But it's worth it. :headbang: I can only pray that U.S.A. will improve with a good power metal scene. I am on my knees praying. Please.....please.....Lord give me the power... :D

And the quest continues......