Vehemence new song!

aztattooedsean

crazed tattooed metalhead
Jan 19, 2002
Chandler,arizona
www.facebook.com
Reunited Arizona-based death metallers VEHEMENCE have posted a "pre-production" recording a new song, entitled called "There Are So Many Reasons To Give Up On Religion", on their MySpace page- http://www.myspace.com/vehemence

VEHEMENCE 2007 is:

Nathan Gearhart - Vocals
Bjorn Dannov - Guitar
Mark Kozuback - Bass
Andy Schroeder - Drums
Kyle Moeller – Guitar

VEHEMENCE called it quits in early October 2005 after getting dropped by Metal Blade Records, the label that released the band's last two full-length efforts, 2002's "God Was Created" and 2004's "Helping the World to See". Three of the group's members eventually joined ABIGAIL WILLIAMS but quit a short time later.

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to see you fuckers back together ... separately you guys worked ok, but as a band ... fucking rip!!!

NATHAN! :kickass:

WOW, WHAT THE FUCK happened to John? I havent payed any attention to metal news for about a year and I come back, he turned into an emo fag?

WOW, WHAT THE FUCK happened to John? I havent payed any attention to metal news for about a year and I come back, he turned into an emo fag?

It's pretty sad. I absolutely hate to be a gossip or anything of the sort, but does anyone know what the hell happened to inspire such a rapid transformation in personality? He went from normal to completely flamboyant seemingly overnight.

Well, i'm not really sure why Johnny's making shitty emo music, but I do know that he'd become disinterested in death metal, and sought to branch out into other genres of music. He had a bunch of good riffs and song clips on his personal music myspace page at one point, but I dunno why he's wasting his musical talents now.

Goddamn I can't wait for a new full length, tour, and all of that shit. You guys are one of the better bands to ever grace the death metal world.......get on down to San Antonio again!!!! New song rocks....now we just need more.....

This is fucking awesome! I hope this means they will want to tour outside of Arizona, even if it is just a west coast tour. :D

It's pretty sad. I absolutely hate to be a gossip or anything of the sort, but does anyone know what the hell happened to inspire such a rapid transformation in personality? He went from normal to completely flamboyant seemingly overnight.

Probably did it for some chick

Last week I broke out helping the world to see for the first time in a couple years and was listening to it non-stop...and I briefly pop on here and see that you guys are possibly piecing things back together? Mmmm. Sexy sex.

EDIT : And then I look at the date of the OP. Lawl.