Video shoot this weekend

Apr 24, 2002
Chicago, Illinois
www.novembersdoom.com
We head out to Florida this weekend to film the first video for a song off of INRI. The song has been decided, and I'm sure you all have one you would like us to do, so let's see what you were hoping for!

We're shooting with the same crew who filmed Autumn Reflection, so I believe this will be something unique and special in the end. Tony has already given us his plan of attack, and if the outcome looks half as good as he's explaining, this should be something special.

So, sound off. What song do you think we're doing?

Well, it seems that most were hoping for "A Eulogy for the Living Lost"...but I am not so sure about that...for some strange reason, I think it might be "The Harlot's Lie"?

AWSOME! autum refections was, imo, the best vid you guys have done! im hoping for eulogy.

if you guys havn't seen them, their are three clips up of the filming of the vid, looks interesting. So far we have vito playing in a room filled with what apiers to tape from a vhs, sasha playing with his hair blowing and paul on a throne surounded by crosses.

We have many more locations, and scenes we shot. More individual and group shots. I don't want to spoil anything more, so maybe photos, but this video is just a small taste for you guys to see what we're going here. We've been shooting each day from 11 AM to 1 AM, and we have close to 8 hours of material recorded, and we're not done. Tomorrow we start at 10, and shoot until we leave for the airport at 5.

I hope you guys enjoyed the little sneak peak!

Awesome - that's my favorite song from the album, so I can't wait to see the finished product.

I can't believe that many hours of footage is necessary to put together a 6 and a half minute video though!

eulogy for the living lost is one of the best songs of the new album cant wait to see the videoclip

just wondering, can you guys give us some kind of a realese time frame? I know editing takes a while, so i can understand if it will be a while.