Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

Congratulations! Berlin is great. Don't forget to bring a warm coat, gloves and scarf. A few years ago i spent some days there in December and it was %$#$% cold ;o)

Guess I know what I'll get for my birthday
raise_your_horns_zippo.jpg

Cool, happy for you, glad it worked out and you didn't have to go by sea per my original suggestion :Spin:

Enjoy Berlin, it's a great city!

Thank you gnoff, you right i don't have to take the sea :p
i've already been in Berlin last time i went to Europe, i loved so much that i wanna go back there to have my birthday and new year's eve in that so much loved city

Congratulations! Berlin is great. Don't forget to bring a warm coat, gloves and scarf. A few years ago i spent some days there in December and it was %$#$% cold ;o)

Thank you Hagg and i definetely gonna have some coat and gloves, in may when i went to metalfest i freezed by night so i guess in december it's gonna be "%$#$% cold ;o)" :D

Drunk half a beer this Friday and I honestly couldn't do that anymore. I nearly threw up for fucks sake!!

I am not a man :(

I'm having a white/dry month on August, not touched even alcohol free beer (since it still has a bit of alcohol in it) since July 31.

As for alcohol of any kind, if you don't feel like it or care for it, no use drinking. Don't make you less of a man, if anything good for you that you feel like not drinking and sticking to it!