Vocalist/Guitarist

Chuck Schuldinger is as sure as hell not my favorite vocalist! Although he hasn't the worst vocal I've heard, I never liked his vocal, but I have gotten used to it.
Marvin Gaye is my favorite singer of all time, but I don't think he plays guitar. If he does, I don't think I've heard him do it, as he, as far as I know, doesn't play guitar on his records.
Ronald Isley of the Isley Brothers doesn't play guitar either (as far as I know), but he's a great singer!
A favorite guitarist/singer could be Jeff Buckley. I think he's a great singer and I think he's a decent guitarplayer too, but I've grown a little tired of his music, so maybe it would be stupid picking him. Mikael Åkerfeldt is probably the only one I can come up with. I don't really like the growling, although it fits the music pretty good, I think his clean vocals are decent!
As I said in another thread (or maybe it was on the Opeth board) I've never found a singer who screams/growls, that I would call a good singer. Shagrath is one of the "better" (or less worse) of those though. Satyr is probably too.

What the hell!?
Only one person has mentioned Insahn.
Thats disgusting.You should all be ashamed of yourselves you big bootied hoochies.
Work it.
Also,Insahn.

Karl Sanders.