http://www.rapidspread.com/file.jsp?id=krwyaigith

1. Trascendencia del Espacio y Tiempo
2. Soledad en Despertar
3. Uno con Kaos
4. Crepúsculo Negro
5. Cuerpo de Fuego
6. Trance Ceremonial
7. Caliz Del Purgamiento

Black metal band from USA (California), debut full length which was released late 2008 and has since sold out. However, a vinyl and CD release is in the works this year by Klaxon Records. The band plays a majestic style of black metal with a good layer of melodies. They sound somewhat similar to Peste Noire, but mostly with regards to their thin and raw production style. The songwriting it great and very varied to make it an interesting listen all the way through.

They will also be touring the states with Bone Awl this summer. I would assume they would have copies of the album by then. The tour dates can be found on the Klaxon Records website as well.

I've been waiting for the CD of this to come out, i know it's the guy from ASHDAUTAS behind this and they're fantastic.

While this material is above average something doesn't sit well with me. Perhaps it's the fact that this Volahn fellow in all likelihood puts up drywall during the day, while spending toda la noche sipping Tequiza with his mojado amigos when dusk drapes over Tenochtitlan del Norte? He must have took "A Day without a Mexican" to heart, and figured black metal needed a Hispanic perspective, I simply do not know. Furthermore, what is this Black Twilight Circle in which he is allegedly aligned? Is that a local Bay Area union of third shift laborers?

Standout Track: Trance Ceremonial

How does Ashdautas compare?

Saw the tour last night, and all three bands were great. Ashdautas and Volahn standing out more than Bone Awl. I picked up the Volahn LP at the show as well as a compilation CD of other "Black Twilight" bands, and from what I've listened to all of them are pretty good, albeit a bit similar in style. I didn't see a Volahn CD at the merch table so I don't know what the deal is with that, but you will be able to get copies of the LP once the tour is done from Klaxon.

While this material is above average something doesn't sit well with me. Perhaps it's the fact that this Volahn fellow in all likelihood puts up drywall during the day, while spending toda la noche sipping Tequiza with his mojado amigos when dusk drapes over Tenochtitlan del Norte? He must have took "A Day without a Mexican" to heart, and figured black metal needed a Hispanic perspective, I simply do not know. Furthermore, what is this Black Twilight Circle in which he is allegedly aligned? Is that a local Bay Area union of third shift laborers?

:lol: considering how many Norse Aryan Black Metal Warriors there are living in their parents' basement, working at a video rental store writing screeds about their Antikosmik Coven of Ultimate Blackness...