VOYAGER TO RELEASE FIFTH ALBUM “V” THIS JUNE

Can't wait to hear it. I really enjoyed their set at PPUSA, great to work with too! Was bummed I missed them in Chicago last time through....

I just checked them out and the second track Morning Light is a remake!

How many other songs on this did they redo???

Just this one :) it is the only old song that is really still a staple in our live set and still reflects our current sound. We always wanted to hear it with the production it deserved so hence we did it while recording this album :)

Just this one :) it is the only old song that is really still a staple in our live set and still reflects our current sound. We always wanted to hear it with the production it deserved so hence we did it while recording this album :)

Thanks for responding...

I am super excited for this. I love Breaking down and to be honest I have avoided playing it too much because I do not want to be burnt out on it by the time the album comes out. But if the rest of the album is like that, it will be amazing.

Buy here: http://www.cdinzane.com/product.php?productid=12908

MAY 31ST, 2014 RELEASE: VOYAGER has released its 5TH CD entitled "V" with 13 powerful new tracks, just in time for summer. The Kickstarter-funded, 13-track CD was recorded at Templeman Audio with producer Matt Templeman. The band calls the release "heavy, groovy and super-catchy. This is going to be pure, polished VOYAGER with a modern feel; we are insanely excited about unleashing this."

We'll ship this title for free too! Just $13.50!

Buyer here: http://www.cdinzane.com/product.php?productid=12908

MAY 31ST, 2014 RELEASE: VOYAGER has released its 5TH CD entitled "V" with 13 powerful new tracks, just in time for summer. The Kickstarter-funded, 13-track CD was recorded at Templeman Audio with producer Matt Templeman. The band calls the release "heavy, groovy and super-catchy. This is going to be pure, polished VOYAGER with a modern feel; we are insanely excited about unleashing this."

Now here's a band I totally forgot about. I had their debut and was impressed but kinda lost touch after that. I just checked out some youtube vids and the Lost performance from PP. Seriously good stuff going on that I can't believe I missed along the way. Guess I'll have to correct that...

Just listened to it. It is great. I'll post a link to my review when I get a chance to write it up(probably this weekend). If you like Voyager you should love it. If you don't know Voyaver, you should. Very unique band.

So...any of the other backers see the video for Hyperventilating this morning? Cause...hot damn. That was a badass song, filled with some huge riffage. I can't wait to get mine in.

Guess I'll have to wait till tonight or whenever they release it to youtube. I've been really enjoying Revolution and Meaning of I so this is a blind buy for me now. I can't believe I missed out on this band for the past decade...