VOYAGER TO RELEASE FIFTH ALBUM “V” THIS JUNE

Really? I blind-bought "The Meaning of I" and it's very nearly my favorite Voyager album. Not as in your face and immediately catchy as "I Am the Revolution", but it's got an extremely deep collection of songs on it. I can't wait to hear what's coming next!

Got my download link a bit ago. Listening now. Initial impressions are extremely positive. It's like Voyager^Voyager. Awesome stuff.

I otdered from ken so there is an off chance I get it before I leave on vacation next Wed. If not I will have some new stuff to try out when I return. I gotta say revisiting their entire back catalog has been impressive. They sound iike nobody else and yet seem right at home and familiar to me. Consider me a fan now.

Says the guy who gets his kicks from bands repeating what was already stale 30 years ago.

As opposed to this lame fusion of prog and C level New Wave? Yep. I'll take my Heavy Metal Breakdown, Last In Line, Powerslave, Perfect Strangers, Defenders Of the Faith, See You In Hell, Vices, Rollin' Thunder, Dungeons Are Calling etc over this.