Wacken Setlist?

The concert was nice nothing spectacular but nice. Michael was funny as always. I like that they only played hard songs. It was also the first time for me to see Fredrik Åkesson in the band and he did quite well.

Awesome, I wonder when they are going to start mixing it up a bit now. These songs have been running for about three months now.

Yeah exactly the same setlist as I saw in London during Defender's of the Faith - Mike was hilarious at wacken though ;) And I was on the front rail so all was goooood! Hopeing for Deliverance live in novemeber ( with Cynic who also kicked absolute butt in Wacken)

Holy heck thats one heavy setlist. All tracks contains growl parts, don't remember seeing such setlist before.

It was not the best show that I have seen from them and yes the sound sucked, especially the first two songs. There was the usual Mike small talk between the songs, which was quite funny. So stating that there was no interaction with the audience is not true.

It was the first time I saw then live so I didn't gave a fuck if they were better on other lives or not I just enjoyed that because it was my birthday and I felt that their live was my present :rofl:DD...Heir Apparent is fucking amazing:heh:

i really wished they played Bleak!
Bah, nevermind.

the setlist was almost identicle to them i saw them in birmingham!
was amazing..

oh Heir Apparant = heavy as fuck live (Y)

Indeed as was Wreath.Oh roll on 19th November now,would love to see Master's Apprentices,The Moor,Hessien Peel and Bleak next time in particular

Your from Birmingham! Wicked lol. Yeah im seeing them in November aswell. Gonna catch at Bloodstock aswell:)

Was hoping to go to Bloodstock for the day also to see Opeth but it seems I will have no form of transport for a return on the friday,I'd wallow in shame if it was a killer setlist now though!