WAKE UP!!!

SueNC

Southern born, metal bred
Dec 13, 2004
this board needs some life.

Last edited by a moderator:
hitlery2-1.gif

I liked seeing Rollins in there. I used to like Rollins a lot, until I starting watching his show and see Jeanne Gerrafallo (or however you spell that commies name) on his show. Plus his musical guests are horrible. I think Rollins needs therapy and some serious anger management.

I liked seeing Rollins in there. I used to like Rollins a lot, until I starting watching his show and see Jeanne Gerrafallo (or however you spell that commies name) on his show. Plus his musical guests are horrible. I think Rollins needs therapy and some serious anger management.
Obviously I'm a big fan of Rollins as you can tell by the avatar but even I admit that those segments with Jeanne on his show totally sucked. She was trying so hard to be "witty" and it failed. I don't get why people like her.

Obviously I'm a big fan of Rollins as you can tell by the avatar but even I admit that those segments with Jeanne on his show totally sucked. She was trying so hard to be "witty" and it failed. I don't get why people like her.

I like Rollins too, but I've been very disappointed with his show.