Want to have an good laugh? (warning, making fun of in flames)

metalkicksass

Oct 25, 2007
the netherlands
So, i asked a friend what kind of lyrics in flames will have next, he responded:

bakipum zegt:
i cut my wrist, but atleast im doing something

note: The guy who made fun of it is an in flames fan, he likes the the new album, don't take his comment too serious. :p

Lol dude.
Well I am sorry for putting this on top of the forums so as many people as possible are going to read it. :(

Funny shit, but if I want a good laugh, I look at Bjorn with short hair. Man he is the biggest fucking pussy. Equally as disappointing as Martin Mendez of Opeth cutting his hair. They should not only be questioning their membership in the band, but their very existence when controversial decisions like that are made.

Funny shit, but if I want a good laugh, I look at Bjorn with short hair. Man he is the biggest fucking pussy. Equally as disappointing as Martin Mendez of Opeth cutting his hair. They should not only be questioning their membership in the band, but their very existence when controversial decisions like that are made.

Cutting your hair is a controversial decision?

Yeah Bjorn look's fucking stupid with short grey hair and a beard. He needs that mid length hair in the Clayman days.

Man how fuckin stupid are you! :mad: