Warrel Dane Vs. Harry Conklin.

bah, forget it, Jean-Pierre thinks his own opinions are ultimate truth and he can't never argue without insulting everyone who disagrees with him, he's such a loser.

metalskater7 said:
I think that Warrel Dane is a better technical singer than Harry "fucking" Conklin and I am not considered a "ludicrous retard". Opinions do not dictate mental capacity.

Lets overview this: Every recent Jag Panzer album contains a singer with an impressive four octrave range, hitting every note in tune, with tremendous power and control.

Nevermore? I actually do enjoy Warrel Dane's voice sometimes, but he doesn't even touch Conklin. He's rarely ever on key and seems to struggle immensely live, and even on the studio albums.

Asmodee...:lol: You've been a little faggot who takes the internet way too seriously since day one. It's almost a waste of time insulting you.

ive never heard jag panzer, but ive always thought it was kind of a dumb name. most bands have dumb names, but jag panzer is perhaps a little dumber than average. judging from who ive seen them listed on tour with, and the 'technical clean singer' comments, i probably wouldnt care for em anyway. so another (predictable) vote for WD. cause hey, this aint the jag panzer forum, so Harry Conklin can just fuck off.

neal said:
ive never heard jag panzer, but ive always thought it was kind of a dumb name. most bands have dumb names, but jag panzer is perhaps a little dumber than average. judging from who ive seen them listed on tour with, and the 'technical clean singer' comments, i probably wouldnt care for em anyway. so another (predictable) vote for WD. cause hey, this aint the jag panzer forum, so Harry Conklin can just fuck off.

:lol:

neal said:

do you at least know what a Jag Panzer is??? I think it fits the band theme...

Damn... what am I doing taking Jag Panzer's side anyway ... :confused:

I love harry's voice but Warrell's voice is fuckin unique.and about the music;i love jag panzer's riffs but the solos are totally soulless(unlike nevermore's).

MetalSteph said:
Aw come on, putting Jag Panzer up against Nevermore on the Nevermore board isn't really fair.

Harry vs. Warrel - Warrel is taller, Harry smells better, but Warrel dresses better. WD screamed like a mofo in Sanctuary, he wins.

Chris vs. Jeff - I love Jeff, but Mr. Broderick is one sexy bitch. Both shred, but Chris also rocks the classical guitar. Sorry Loomie, I luv ya and all, but you know I gotta go with Chris.

John vs. Jim - I like Jim's hair better.

Mark vs. Steve - Both are quiet, but Steve lives in my State

Rikard vs. Van - Ooooh, really tough one. Drummers are always so cool. Hmmm. I'd have to say it's a tie. But I have known Van longer. Okay Van it is (I like his hair better).

:OMG: I missed a ton cuz I didn't click this thread till now!
xxrotflmao.gif

amazing, Steph...
scool.gif

control-denied777 said:
I love harry's voice but Warrell's voice is fuckin unique.and about the music;i love jag panzer's riffs but the solos are totally soulless(unlike nevermore's).
Hey!!! you can't fault me for that,....... I sold my soul a long time ago!!!
Chris.