We found out yesterday what our child will be!

umm im sure they will stick with one for a long tiem casue i hear the child is like playing a videogame that you have to play everyday and if you have mroe then one its kidna a pain...thats from watching tv....

I am happy to announce to my friends on this board that on Monday, February 18th, 2008 at 9:47 PM, Andrea and I welcomed Lillian Marie Bankes into the world.

She is 5 lbs and 13 oz. She is the most beautiful creation of the Lord's hands I have ever laid eyes on.

Now all we are waiting for is for Andrea and Lillian to be cleared to leave the hospital and come home. Then, the education starts in the fields of life and music! We need to keep the metal alive for the next generation.

Thanks to all on here for their support, prayers and encouragement. I'm hoping I will be a good father!

Troggy! Get your butt out to PA! Come and visit and see Andrea and I's little girl!

Congratulations Matt the metal daddy! and of course mom Andrea.

Blessing to little Lillian Marie in her life.

Yay congratz!

Hey just think, now that she is born, you guys will be too tired to worry about whether or not you are doing a good job ;]

Heh nah man, jokes aside, you'll do just fine.

Congratulations, you wise ol' owl! Now, that you have another owl in the nest, would you be needing a supply of mice? I bet she came out and gave the doctor the horns.

Best always to the three of you.

Peace,
Ray C.

*sends you some time, and some sleep, knowing these are things you're going to be short on for quite awhile* :) congrats you two!