we shall be an e-democracy

Susie said:
yippeeee thanx :D
flowers.jpg

these are for you :)

Oooooh, thank you very much, I never get flowers, it's really nice :cry:

i kinda feel like Don. I mean when you guys want a mod then go on. I don't really know if we need one though. Do yous remember when some wanted to get rid of a certain moderator. Those people wanted no mod, so why now choose nother one? We had no problems with people since then, some exception which disappeared as quickly as they appeared, nothing serious. just my two cents.

On the other hand i don't care that much, as long as it'll be Danny and some other modest person ;)

I vote for Gungo as mod. We can rename the board the Fascist Myopic Paradise. Here he is in action.....

"I love America. God blesses us"
I made to draw my blade but Gungo bade me stay. He calmly replied:
"FUCKING LOSER! YOU DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT AMERICA IS! WHERE IS ECUADOR? WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU LOVE ABOUT ARGENTINA? YOU TRY AND REDUCE THE LIVES OF HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WITH YOUR INBRED MOUTH! CUNT!"
Gungo punctuated his statement by cracking the poor woman across the temple with his lovely lead pipe. It was his favourite persuasive measure. He opened the window and hung his cock over the ledge, then slammed the window down on his cock. He then walked away from the window and left the room, leaving a trail of blood.
His mouth was frothing and sporting a big grin.
I looked sternly at the remaining people in the room.
"Are there any other genetic deviants here?"
I wish he'd come and play with us. :( Or IS he already? ;)

trona said:
I vote for Gungo as mod. We can rename the board the Fascist Myopic Paradise. Here he is in action.....

"I love America. God blesses us"
I made to draw my blade but Gungo bade me stay. He calmly replied:
"FUCKING LOSER! YOU DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT AMERICA IS! WHERE IS ECUADOR? WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU LOVE ABOUT ARGENTINA? YOU TRY AND REDUCE THE LIVES OF HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WITH YOUR INBRED MOUTH! CUNT!"
Gungo punctuated his statement by cracking the poor woman across the temple with his lovely lead pipe. It was his favourite persuasive measure. He opened the window and hung his cock over the ledge, then slammed the window down on his cock. He then walked away from the window and left the room, leaving a trail of blood.
His mouth was frothing and sporting a big grin.
I looked sternly at the remaining people in the room.
"Are there any other genetic deviants here?"
I wish he'd come and play with us. :( Or IS he already? ;)

Reading the story halfway through, I actually started to miss Mr. Dick. But he's there, yeah, I've calmed down. Things must stay in order.