Weird stuff in Antrax albums

Anthrax_Mosher

True Fan
Feb 5, 2005
California USA
If you listen, there is some weird stuff going on.

We should try to find all of it. Someone posted about the Whistle in 'Time'. Haven't heard it yet, but im gonna look. And the song 13 is all around weird. Weird things were going on during recording and they made a song. The ones i have found are :

1. 13
2. 'Now it's Dark' beginning
3. weird jibberish on the Im the man ep (after a song, forgot which one)
4. Strange buzz in 'Got the time'.

I know there is some i'm forgetting, these are off the top of my head. :headbang: :Smug:

how about the talk at the beginning of Parasite, Charlie´s dog after Harm´s Way and the ending of WCFYA? (Charlie jerking off with the sandpaper)

haha charlies talk at the beggining of parasite is funny.I always thought he sayd "You think i was stupid ramsy,dont ever put your fork on my plate, I dont like that shit (insert funny noise) 1-2-3-4!!!" Yeah i think thats about right lol

The dedication to the pig character(Arnold I can't spell his last name) on Green Acres on Sabbath Bloody Sabbath (I'm The Man ep) is a kinda a weird thing to dedicate a song to imo.

Thrash fiend said:
haha charlies talk at the beggining of parasite is funny.I always thought he sayd "You think i was stupid ramsy,dont ever put your fork on my plate, I dont like that shit (insert funny noise) 1-2-3-4!!!" Yeah i think thats about right lol

This is a quote from Gene Simmons in the movie 'Runaway'.;)
(Tom Selleck was Ramsey)

Bass Fellow said:
This is a quote from Gene Simmons in the movie 'Runaway'.;)
(Tom Selleck was Ramsey)
Wow, thanks, I didn't know that! Now I have to rent that movie(even though I'm sure it's bad, right?)

Parasite is definately Frankie.

I like the litlle "eggcheck!" noise Charlie (methinks) makes at the end of I'm The Man