Welcome aboard!

Stingray11214

OSA Triumvir
Oct 21, 2005
MY Fellow Oceansouls;

After several times of being hacked, and the constant downtime, the Council of OSA have decided to bring the board to UltimateMetal. So, Thank you for stopping by, and joining on the USA-Canada source for Everything Nightwish....Oceansouls of America.

Peace,
Ray C.

Our new forum looks great, and now is an exciting time for the Nightwish community. There's more going on now, more to talk about now than ever before. I'll be glad to see the old familiar faces show up and all of the new ones that are sure to arrive as the North American Nightwish fan base grows (and it surely will).

Right on, guys. Looking great! Hope to see some active and familiar faces around here.

Hi guys, it was a great move to join OSA board in the UM community :headbang:

Hope that the old and new Nightwish fans will find their way to this place and make it even better than it used to be last year (and it was great back then already :cool: ) before the stupid hackers started their low life games.

Hey everyone, it's great to have the old gang back together!
waveyfrood.gif

At last! HACKPROOF! I really had thrown in the towel after the last couple times, it really reached the point of sheer ridiculousness, but now that it's in hands that can take care of it FOR A CHANGE (hmph!), I'll be poking my adorable noggin in ;)

I swear every time I came back finally we got hacked and it was making me quite sad. As always I will be dropping as often as I can, which is really quite sporadic, but I am glad that we will be hack free!

Hey Mel, good to see another old face :]

Hopefully the new album and tour will help you be around more than you think. Either way, welcome to the new forum. :]

I might be a little late to the party, and I know I haven't even been around the old site for a long time, but.... I thought I'd stop by the new place and get re-acquainted with some old friends.

So..... Hi! :)

I might be a little late to the party, and I know I haven't even been around the old site for a long time, but.... I thought I'd stop by the new place and get re-acquainted with some old friends.

So..... Hi! :)

Hey Storm! i'm glad to see that you came by. Sometimes i think the best part about a new Nightwish album is seeing so many familiar faces return to one place :]

Anyway, there's still plenty to discuss. The album is just barely out on to shelves, and the tour has yet to begin. We're all dying to not only see Nightwish again live, but to see how Anette handles herself live for ourselves. Also, once you've had a chance to digest the album, be sure to go to the appropriate thread and let us know your opinions.

Yeah, I'm impressed with the amount of old timers we got back :) It's sweet really.

Well I don't know if this post belongs here,..soooo if moderators feel the need to move it it's okay to mee!!!
I just want to introduce myself,..my name is Andrea,..longtime fan of Nightwish and new here...

thanks for reading,..

Well I don't know if this post belongs here,..soooo if moderators feel the need to move it it's okay to mee!!!
I just want to introduce myself,..my name is Andrea,..longtime fan of Nightwish and new here...

thanks for reading,..

Heya and welcome aboard. :] Between the new album, the ongoing tour and everything in between, there has been plenty to talk about. Feel free to jump into any topic that interests you either here, in the OSA Lounge or the Other Bands / Concerts areas.

By the way, do you plan to see them this tour?