Welcome to the band Marc!

Dustin

C-C-Cool Beans!!!
Well, if you've been to the site and read the news, you'll already know about the new Kat 5 member. :Spin:

Please welcome Marc "The Tark" to the band!
pic-marc1-150.jpg

Hopefully he's around here somehere on the UM and will stop in & tell us a little bit about himself! :p In the mean time, put yourt hands together for "The Tarkus"!

\m/
Dustin

Thanks for the warm welcome! Sorry for the delay in responding, I'll try to be less of a lurking Larry from now on.

Now for a little aboot myself. I have been playing guitar for about 15+ years, my main influences are: Rush, Fates Warning, Harem Scarem, Kings X, Zero Hour, and various other metal/jazz/fusion/prog artists out there which is too many to mention. I am pretty stoked to start moving forward with the Katagory V guys, they're putting me through the ringer though, with all these badass songs I've got to learn, it's fun... except for the severe beatings I get when I make a mistake.:) Anyways, I look forward to meeting everyone who who supports this band and the scene. Stay Metal!

Marc

Did we mention Marc has a keen sense of humor? :lol:

We don't beat you THAT much....do we? (get's out the BIG stick!) :D

I'd like to add that Marc's input in the current songwritting phase has been 110% and is going to be awsome when the finished product is ready. :cool:

...like a gloooove!

\m/
Dustin

Now all that needs to be done is...

...to change the slightly awkwardly-clipped sig image!

I know, I know, I've got no excuses to not get down to the studio now. :)

wow :OMG: just realized it that Trevor's out and Marc's in. well, seems that I'm not really up-to-date...

Dustin, please forgive me. :worship: :worship: :worship:

oh, and by the way... HELLO @ all, I'm new.

stay wild!
blackchest

BlackChest said:
wow :OMG: just realized it that Trevor's out and Marc's in. well, seems that I'm not really up-to-date...

Dustin, please forgive me. :worship: :worship: :worship:

oh, and by the way... HELLO @ all, I'm new.

stay wild!
blackchest

Jens? ...is that you??? :wave: :lol:
Good to see you made it over here!~
We will be making an offical introduciton for you as well here very, very soon!

That's right...Trevor has been out of the band for sometime, and Marc is the new kid on the block. :D ... well, kind of, he's been in the band since January. :Spin:

\m/
Dustin