Welcome to the Official Katagory V forum!

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Thanks for stopping by!

Katagory V is one of the most promising up and coming indie bands in the Metal genre! We hope you stop by and check out the site and, of course, feel free to participate on the forum :).

Thanks go out to UltimateMetal.com for the awesome community!

Thanks Marc! I'm glad someone noticed :)

mmmmm.....I posted a response to bear saying that October is our target, which were going to stlil attempt.....but these things are so unpredictable... it's sounding pretty good as it is, I would like to see is released NOW! :D

Hail Dustin,
Finally I managed to get to these nice forum-page.Really Awesome!!!We'll meet in #port-royal,right?
Until then:Metal On my friend.
Greets from Germoney!!!

Originally posted by Achilleus
Hail Dustin,
Finally I managed to get to these nice forum-page.Really Awesome!!!We'll meet in #port-royal,right?
Until then:Metal On my friend.
Greets from Germoney!!!

Achilleus!!!!

Ahoy matey!!!!!
good to see you posting here! Seeing how the RW board is down, feel free to post here about all that is metal....you rule!!!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

If anyone else is reading this thread...if you want to hear the Running Wild cover of "Bad to the Bone" that KATGORY V did for their tribute album, get on IRC chat , the server is quakenet, and the channel is #port-royal.

look for this guy.....if your cool with him, and promise to buy him a beer if your ever in Germany, he MIGHT let you hear it.....
no promises though... :D

Cheers!

Dustin

Oooooooo HELL YEAH!!! I listened to the song DARK NIGHT! that song rocks!! :headbang:
Greetings from here!! :D
Hey D! cool work in the site :) this band indeed seems very promising :headbang: