were you there in France

blacktree

New Metal Member
Jan 17, 2005
I am a fan of anathema since Eternity and I wait for the dvd since June .
No store have it even amazon.co.uk .
Please help me , give me some website store who have it or some french store .
Thanks and sorry for my english .

Can't find it in France either and i'd like to order it on the Internet but those links you posted are in Danish :erk:
Where did you all order it ?

Donnie_Darko said:

Have anyone ordered the DVD from these sites? I've ordered it early this day, and I just wondered if they really have the DVD. I just canselled my order on play.com, cause they change their release date all the time.

I want the DVD so much!! :worship:
In Belgium it still isn't released. Some shops have some English imports but I guess most of those copies have sold already.

the French shop Dysphorie near Jussieu (Paris) have a few DVDs left, I ordered mine online 5 minutes ago. Be warned that they only have a few of them in stock and when they'll be sold, they may not get any others. Plus these are versions without booklet it seems. But hey, fuck the booklet.
Good point, it's not too expensive : 23€ + 4€ for shipping.

order online : http://www.dysphorie.fr/indexvente.html
buy it there : 15, rue guy de la brosse
75005 PARIS
tél / fax : 01.45.35.45.98
e-mail : dysphorie@dysphorie.fr

good luck !

dysphorie@dysphorie.fr

Donnie_Darko said:

Have anyone ordered the DVD from these sites? I've ordered it early this day, and I just wondered if they really have the DVD. I just canselled my order on play.com, cause they change their release date all the time.

I want the DVD so much!! :worship:

I ordered the DVD from Die Hard metal. I have the DVD right now in my possession. However I DID NOT GET THE BOOKLET WITH ME. So keep your fucking receipt. I think you would be able to get it that way. I don't know how but Anathema members say that the problem will be solved as long as you have a proof of purchase.

And if anyone is interested they say to me on the phone that the latest Katatonia release The Black Sessions will be out in a week or two. price 270 kr. That's about 50$. However that was only for the double disk??? o_O :confused: