What a Christmas collection!

Originally posted by SculptedCold
Uh, where the hell did you get that from? I was under the impression it wasn't released until January 28th or sometime around then.

From my local CD store.. I was shocked myself that they had it in, but the band is from my home town and they are popular as shit down here, so I guess the store have gotten som copies from the bandmembers themselfs or some shit...anyway..GREAT ALBUM!!!

@ Immortal Death, hows the Megadeth VHS. I was really close to buying it tonight but I didn't. Is it worth the 25 bucks, these stores are asking for?

Oh yes I have got alot of metal recently too.
My Dying Bride-Turn Loose the Swans
Old Mans Child-Ill-Natured Spiritual Invasion
Opeth-Orchid
Testament-Low
Testament-Live at the Fillmore

Originally posted by BTK
From my local CD store.. I was shocked myself that they had it in, but the band is from my home town and they are popular as shit down here, so I guess the store have gotten som copies from the bandmembers themselfs or some shit...anyway..GREAT ALBUM!!!

Awwwww!!!!! :bah:

How does it compare to Monument Of Death d'you think? (one of my all time fave death metal albums.)

Originally posted by SculptedCold
Awwwww!!!!! :bah:

How does it compare to Monument Of Death d'you think? (one of my all time fave death metal albums.)

I think it's way better...not saying that MoD is bad, but AwtS fucking owns...best death metal album this year IMO

Originally posted by BTK
I think it's way better...not saying that MoD is bad, but AwtS fucking owns...best death metal album this year IMO

If........IF you build-up my expectations so....and....and falsely so.....there will be no hell savage enough to equal the pain I will bestow upon you........

Originally posted by IcedEarth556
@ Immortal Death, hows the Megadeth VHS. I was really close to buying it tonight but I didn't. Is it worth the 25 bucks, these stores are asking for?

Fucking killer video... it cuts out about 5-6 songs that are listed on the back of the tape, however the video is still very long.. if you're a 'Deth fan you won't be dissapointed...