What a storm!!

MajestikMøøse said:
Always capitalize the first word in a sentence.
It's = It is
Its = possessive of "It"
"To" is a preposition, "too" is an adverb. Learn the difference.
Always capitalize proper names, generic nouns such as "state" are not capitalized.

Grade: F

wow, u are soooooo funny there is a difference between making things easier to read and worrying about correct grammer. So u can go snack on and big steaming pile of genital warts:Spin:

Zygote said:
u know what????

FUCK U ALL!!!

FLORIDA PWNS THE SHIT OUTTA WHEREVER THE FUCK U LIVE, HEY LOOK, IT IS 77 DEGREES OUT, WHERE IS IT WHERE U LIVE? 20 IF YUR LUCKY!!!! AND LORD DRAGON FUCKER, UR NOT ONE TO TALK ABOUT TRAILER TRASH YOU LIVE IN FUCKEN TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no man, i was just in florida a couple months ago, it sucks. except for miami there aren;t many cool places to visit, out by tampa near the glades or whatever it was fucking boring, there was nothing to do. not only that, but there were a ton of bugs hitting the windshield of the car and it was hot and humid. bay area rules :)

Zygote said:
u know what????

FUCK U ALL!!!

FLORIDA PWNS THE SHIT OUTTA WHEREVER THE FUCK U LIVE, HEY LOOK, IT IS 77 DEGREES OUT, WHERE IS IT WHERE U LIVE? 20 IF YUR LUCKY!!!! AND LORD DRAGON FUCKER, UR NOT ONE TO TALK ABOUT TRAILER TRASH YOU LIVE IN FUCKEN TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PWNS???
20 DEGREES??? HERE ITS 120
TEXAS = TRAILER TRASH?!? YES IT IS
AS A PERSON WHO ACTUALLY LIVES HERE I'M QUALIFIED TO AGREE WITH YOU

Zygote said:
wow, u are soooooo funny there is a difference between making things easier to read and worrying about correct grammer. So u can go snack on and big steaming pile of genital warts:Spin:

I am completely intimidated by someone who cannot take the extra time out of his life to type two extra letters in order to correctly spell the word "you."

Also, proper grammar makes things a hell of a lot easier to read, so your own point is rather self-defeating.

MajestikMøøse said:
I am completely intimidated by someone who cannot take the extra time out of his life to type two extra letters in order to correctly spell the word "you."

Also, proper grammar makes things a hell of a lot easier to read, so your own point is rather self-defeating.

wow, u is alot harder to read then you, even though it is less letters, therefore u is easier to read then you.

It's much easier the read this.
then it is the read this

if u agree if that, u are fucken retarded.

That's cute. Try this one on for size.

tubgirl.jpg

At least have the balls to actually post the image you want next time.

Now piss off wanker.

It's a shame that we can't even attract real trolls on this board anymore. I'm probably the closest thing this board has to a troll, and that is just depressing.

MajestikMøøse said:
Always capitalize the first word in a sentence.
It's = It is
Its = possessive of "It"
"To" is a preposition, "too" is an adverb. Learn the difference.
Always capitalize proper names, generic nouns such as "state" are not capitalized.

Grade: F

I did exactly the same thing to a guy in the general music forum only I gave him a D and he responded something like:

"fuck you ur gay"

:rolleyes:

Anyway, I like the changs you made. I think it is easier to read correct grammer (not that I always get it right myself.) :erk: