What are you listening to?

But ZZ top, heaven & hell, foreigner (cold as ice!!!) asia, so many amazing rock bands on there, can't wait!

You should have fun singing along to this!!!!

You're as cold as ice
You're willing to sacrifice our love

You never take advice
Someday you'll pay the price
I know

I've seen it before
It happens all the time
You're closing the door
You leave the world behind
You're digging for gold
Yet throwing away
A fortune in feelings
But someday you'll pay

You're as cold as ice
You're willing to sacrifice our love
You want Paradise
But someday you'll pay the price
I know

I've seen it before
It happens all the time
You're closing the door
You leave the world behind
You're digging for gold
Yet throwing away
A fortune in feelings
But someday you'll pay

Cold as ice, you know that you are
Cold, cold, as, as, ice, as cold as ice to me
Cold, cold, as, as, ice

Ooh, ooh, ooh, cold as, cold as ice
You're as cold as ice
You're as cold as ice, cold as ice, I know
You're as cold as ice, yes I know
You're as cold as ice, oh yes I know
You're as cold as ice, oh yes I know
You're as cold as ice, cold as ice

To be frank I pirated most of their discography but I tend to catch up on all the plastic as soon as I get a solid income, part time is shit

I'm late at purchasing the CD though, I'm happy it's added

Now Playing: this

you'll love it, don't dis it
I'm dead serious

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a great piece of music........did you see Kick Ass the movie? I did, it was one of the best movies I've seen this year, really Kick Ass, I loved it :D

Hope it comes out on Blu-Ray soon!

This song is from KickAss actually, at least that's where I heard it first...
When I got from the cinema I searched for the "Hit Girl scene" and found out the song played in the background is actually this one. It's from Sunshine and the score was written by John Murphy on both movies.

I've yet to see Sunshine since I cant find the time to do so.

It's from Sunshine and the score was written by John Murphy on both movies.

I've yet to see Sunshine since I cant find the time to do so.

I haven't seen Sunshine either, not sure why, as it seems like my cup of tea, will have to track it down :)

Bruce Dickinson's radio show is pretty awesome, played Firewind a few times, even gave a few of us street teamers a shout out :)

Unfortunately, Bruce's show is now more........thanks to the BBC, they axed his 6 Music rock show! It was great while it lasted, and yeah it was also great to hear him give us a name call!! :)

Oh crap, I forgot about that... Someone needs to give him another radio show!!!
Hehe it was rather ace having us both mentioned, my mind went 'Bruce Dickinson said my name!!!... Aww and my street teamer too *proud*" hehe

Hehe! I kept taking it back and listening to it again!!! How sad is that!!! Shame I didn't get it recorded........he really needs another show, I was hoping Planet Rock might give him a slot or Metal Hammer, don't they have a radio show?

er.... Yeah I recorded it. I mean come on, Bruce Dickinson said 'Katie Bruce', you've gotta record that!!! If I can figure out a way to send it to you I will...

Thanks Katie, that would be great if you could manage it :)

Listening to ALL of the Nevermore albums........and I've just ordered ALL of the Nightrage albums, thought it about time I got around to it. Plus I love their music anyway!! Also, listening to The Black Stymphalian, awesome prog metal band from Newcastle, UK, check them out!!!!! Very impressive shredder (winner of the "Shred like Loomis" contest using the Nevermore song "Your Poison Throne").

Also, listening to The Black Stymphalian, awesome prog metal band from Newcastle, UK

Well, I say "band".......James, the shredder is actually a one man band. He has just put out an EP called "Digression" with different vocalists but I think he is looking to find a permanent vocalist to join him for the future.