What band would you give your left nut to work with?

ArtGarceau

Jan 24, 2007
Chicago
So...what band would you give your left nut to work with?

I would for the opportunity to master an album for any of these guys:

Hatebreed, Machine Head, Soulfly, or any Vinnie Paul project

What about you guys?

:kickass:

No offence but fuck all these guys :p Just kidding. But the god would be Chuck Schuldiner. From interviews he's the nicest guy I've ever seen. So down to earth, so loving yet so metal. Seriously, I'd turn gay for him lol, or at least give up my left nut :headbang:.

Also, my left nut would count for reviving Chuck from where he lies (apart from our hearts), and pays for a full studio session with the Legend himself.
:worship:R.I.P:worship:

But I would also love to work with Sepultura (always been a big fan, and they're awesome people).

I'm actually partial to my left nut, but I would probably give my right nut to work with The Haunted or something.

~006

Soilwork, although I'm really happy working on my own and keeping all my body parts.

How is the new stuff comming? I am pretty stoked man, I'll be purchasing your new stuff for sure.

BTW: I HAVE to be on the radio this semester as a requirement (hint hint). But seriously would love to plug your stuff even if it is only small time college radio.

How is the new stuff comming? I am pretty stoked man, I'll be purchasing your new stuff for sure.

BTW: I HAVE to be on the radio this semester as a requirement (hint hint). But seriously would love to plug your stuff even if it is only small time college radio.

The second Backmask album is coming along great so far, we've written 6 songs and they're all fairly lengthy and proggy, heavier and lighter stuff in there than last time as well. We've been a little busier this summer than we thought so it may end up being a Fall release at this point. We're also exploring the idea of releasing the album as a free download.