What do you guys make of Practise What You Preach?

Ayeka

Hell Bent For Leather!
Feb 23, 2002
Visit site
Hi, I'm n00b :) and my experience of Testament goes about as far as this album and Live At Eindhoven. Just curious as to what the general consensus about this one is. It didn't really grab me much, but I haven't listened to it much. ...Eindhoven was pretty cool :)

well, i haven't got that one, but in general everyone normally rates this as one of their best, or most popular album...
i think The Legacy and The Gathering are probably my favourites, the first and the latest!

I've got a hunch I'll be needing to dig it out to avoid a kicking! :D

np: Burzum - Det Som En Gang Var

its a great album...i remember when i first got it when it was released i was a bit disappointed in that i was expecting more in the lines of the legacy and new order but it grew on me and it remains one of my favorites.

I like it. Not one of the best Testament albums, but its solid. Skolnick is great on it. Sins of Omission happens to be one of my favorite Testament songs.

i agree its a very solid album, again not the ultimate favorite i feel that Legacy, New Order, and Gathering are better... but some molments on it do make a lasting impression songs like Sins, Confusion, and Nation are must have testament songs

Immortality said:
I like it. Not one of the best Testament albums, but its solid. Skolnick is great on it. Sins of Omission happens to be one of my favorite Testament songs.

Yeah, Sins Of Ommission is a real killer Song with a great Intro ...

NecromancerAlpha said:
i agree its a very solid album, again not the ultimate favorite i feel that Legacy, New Order, and Gathering are better... but some molments on it do make a lasting impression songs like Sins, Confusion, and Nation are must have testament songs

My thoughts exactly.........................................