WHAT DO YOU MEAN LAST CONCERT AT THE GALAXY?

metalchesy

Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
MAN..IS THIS FOR REAL?
THIS PLACE IS SACRED FOR ME..I TRAVEL FROM PALM SPRINGS TO THE GALAXY FOR CONCERTS ALL THE TIME..I KNOW I HAVE A GOOD CHANCE OF MEETING THE BANDS THERE ETC..THIS SUCKS!! NOW WHAT?..THEY ARE JUST LEAVING,PERIOD?..OR ARE THEY MOVING?..WHAT'S THE DEAL?:puke::puke:

From what I understand........the guys(s) that owned both the Coach House and the Galaxy, sold the Galaxy. They are to be closed for like 4 months, and then re-open........but not to us.......not to our "kind". Evidently the new "owners" are going to be going more "main stream" pop/rock/emo bullshit!

So, I'm guessing the Evil Empire is behind all of this! WTF! They got Darth Vader on their side? Oh......I get it.......he's all "Emo" because of Padamabi or Panda Bear or whatever her name is! Hahahahahaa!!!!

Rise My fellow Metalheads! Rise! Rise and retake what was ours!! Reclaim our rightful place on the planet! Don't let them win! Fight! Fight with all of your metal strenght! Resist becoming like the Emo bastards!!!!!
"Horns up! Hail the Metal Godds!"

If they do re-open it as a concert venue again, I doubt that they're going to keep Metal bands from playing there outright. If they can get a big enough band to play there, they'll book them there.

Remember, it's all about the money! :Smug: