what have you been doing today?

hi there!
I just thought I'd drop a line to show some sign of life :wave: glad to see everyone's here :) I didn't really think of coming here, but somehow I found my way :)

not to be off-topic: didn't really do anything special today, but the past 2 weeks were much more special. Thankfully I could go back to my beloved choir and was lucky enough to join back at a time when they were searching for +1 member to travel to the Czech Republic for a small tour, so half of last week I've spent there and it was rather nice :) the concert also, but I really fell out from it, I need to get used to it again... on Saturday we'll have a smaller concert, so we're practicing like hell all this week, but I don't mind. In fact, I'm happy to be able to sing again :)

Last night i had this very disturbing dream of which i can barely remember. It had to do with the unknown, something I'm going through now....and I was climbing over this huge wall. When I reached the top, I realized how out in the wide open I was, I couldn't even see any ground below and I was very high, like 20 stories high. I was swinging my leg onto this curved wide area and pulling myself up by some kind of pole sticking out, but then it swung like a gate toward me. I almost fell. Then I stopped and realized how carefully I needed to climb. All I could see was grey sky in all directions and below as well. There was nothing else but me and the thing I was on. The wind was blowing and it was dead silent out there. I was not dressed for the wind and elements. I knew i had to continue on though, and would. Someone was with me, unknown in what regard or who they were, or where exactly, but they were just there with me. I woke up at this point and I was freezing to the bone under two blankets and an arctic sleeping bag. Completely frozen through. My body was in a contracted state of chill and shiver. I pulled everything up over my head and went back to sleep.

I had no sense of impending doom from the dream but a feeling of profound awesome bleakness and difficulty. A big endurance and trial I was going through. I also knew that I was doing this, climbing this, going on this difficult trek for someone else, not myself. It seemed that because of this, there was no question if I should continue or not; of course I would.

This means something to me after the dream, obviously, later today when I remembered, but didn't last night.

about ready to go make coffee and start on homework.

I just have woken up in my cold flat(<the reason for your jokes).I feel my aloneness again .Sometimes it is not so bad, sometimes you understand your guilt in it,sometimes fucking crazy feels come and all it in this world doesn't matter!I like music I listening to and it is enough for me.It's really happy day I'm watching in grey sky.It's time to do Russian,maths,literature and etc. :hotjump:

So she's actually pretty close now, hoho.

Strange, yesterday I met a friend of my ex's in the school, apparently, he goes there too. And today I saw his mother, she spotted me too, but we didn't greet each other. I don't like this dodgy way of ghosts appearing :ill: :tickled:

I hate bumping into ex's family members.

Today I got up late and had to rush to get ready to be in college after college I went to the bank. Then I got a shower got changed and went to work. Now Im in work and its well... boring.

But Im going on my very first hen night on Saturday.. which should be fun? strippers and booze but my mum is gonna be there how do you enjoy random naked men in front of your mum?

I have never been there , but it must be much cold.I just really hate snow,cuz i also hate skies ,etc.Too cold atmosphere, too deep snow, too short day --->SPRING IS THE BEST! :hotjump: