What I like

having awesome friends who took the time to drive me up to Sydney to see Priest as soon as I had finished my course.

Seeing Priest and being really close to Halford and Tipton on the right hand side of the stage. :headbang:

also, before rumours & aggro start, didn't really want to punch Ferret in the face.
Just want to let him know I made it and to catch up. And laugh at him if he did go see Priest because of all his previous comments on them. :)

also, before rumours & aggro start, didn't really want to punch Ferret in the face.

...oh? Where'd that 'rumour' come from? :p

I just checked out the set list... about the only thing they might have played of interest to me would be Rapid Fire and it looks like they didn't even play that. Absolutely nothing off Jugulator/Demolition as expected. I don't even remotely feel like I've missed anything of interest. Except maybe the post-gig drinkies :lol:

...oh? Where'd that 'rumour' come from? :p

I just checked out the set list... about the only thing they might have played of interest to me would be Rapid Fire and it looks like they didn't even play that. Absolutely nothing off Jugulator/Demolition as expected. I don't even remotely feel like I've missed anything of interest. Except maybe the post-gig drinkies :lol:

Me saying: "where's Ferret? I want to punch him in the face".:p:rolleyes:

didn't go to the Metallica album launch party in the city then?

didn't go to the Metallica album launch party in the city then?
Didn't hear about it and still probably wouldn't have bothered anyway.
I find it interesting that they've put so much effort into the digipak/booklet this time around though...

I like that my parrot's first clear words were uttered last night:
"Fuck fuck fuck fuck" :lol:

I find it interesting that they've put so much effort into the digipak/booklet this time around though...

sg3cyc.jpg

Wooooohoooo! :kickass:
Just got an application approved for a fucking awesome unit!
Across the road from a 24 hour Maccas, one block away from indoor rock climbing and Blacktown station, and with a kick-arse rooftop terrace which no-one else seems to use:

403489193al1220917493.jpg

The present Ferret Cave is going to need a house-cooling party now.

I had to wait in line for about 10 minutes to get in which was spent alternating between rolling the car forward and working on the laptop. Considering that filling my car normally costs easily over $100 and this was $65 to take it from nearly empty (estimated around 70km's worth left at average 15.2L/100K) to chockers... I'm not complaining :D I would happily 'waste' an hour lining up to save $40. Best overtime rates I've gotten all year.