what is "fasho-pagan"?

A pagan who's interested in fashion? :loco:

Ok, I've never heard about it.

EDIT: Google can't find anything. Where did you hear about this? And are you sure you spelled it correctly?

A pagan who's interested in fashion? :loco:

Ok, I've never heard about it.

EDIT: Google can't find anything. Where did you hear about this? And are you sure you spelled it correctly?

"Fuck off, you antispiritual "pagan"-bitch!!!
The pagan scene has become a fucked up dustbin just because of dumb assholes like you and your ignorant fasho-pagans!
Go and lick some nazi-balls or better go and suck some chinese cocks...

Fuck ignorance - fuck intolerance - FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

:lol:

Sounds like someone who thinks Paganism has been degraded and become a fashionable thing to be associated with, they describe it as "fasho-paganism"..

That would be my guess.

yeah, both fashion and nazi makes sense in the context. Although the letter is wrong accusation.

It's not from a bodom song...i wrote a mail to a so called spiritual-pagan band i like yesterday, complaining about something, then i got the reply above! I'm not even pagan...

yeah, both fashion and nazi makes sense in the context. Although the letter is wrong accusation.

It's not from a bodom song...i wrote a mail to a so called spiritual-pagan band i like yesterday, complaining about something, then i got the reply above! I'm not even pagan...

haha I'll ask him saturday what it means :p