What is the story behind Sins and Shadows?

call me weird but i just checked out the Of Sins And Shadows lyrics and it reminds me kinda of Creeping Death by Metallica i don't know but those two songs seem to be dealing with the same issues i think i gotta analize those lyrics a little bit more:D

oh btw luis the lyrics of Of Sins And Shadows were written by Thomas Miller and another thing what you wanna know? the meaning or idea behind this song? i just checked the lyrics out so if you want to see what's my view of the song post here and i'll post the idea behind the song

Originally posted by Ultimate_Symphony
oh btw luis the lyrics of Of Sins And Shadows were written by Thomas Miller and another thing what you wanna know? the meaning or idea behind this song? i just checked the lyrics out so if you want to see what's my view of the song post here and i'll post the idea behind the song

I know Miller wrote it.

Yes i wanna know the idea behind the song.

What to say about:

Victims of desire
Pestilence of their invasion
Forms then take on evil waves

Paralyze, victimize
The shadows fall and enter fast
from the sky - (from the sky)
Summon all to heed their cry

Innocence fading away
- the dying eyes of the prey.

k i'm going to post what i think of the song:

as i said this song reminds me of Creeping Death by metallica. The general idea of the song i think is a person that lives in a very clean, sanctified way then he realizes that his usual way of living isn't the same (living in sin) the desires and temptations of the world are taking over his life, paranoia is taking control of his mind and he doesn't know what to do. Maybe miller took some ideas from the Bible or books to write this song