What is with the official Opeth site?

Originally posted by Soul4Raziel
what the fuck is a homewrok diary? :err:

:lol:, its a little book to write your homework in, i dont get that anymore, it reminds me of my youth (well 3 years ago:) )
soul4raziel your either too old, or too young to not have known that (or you could be from a magical place where work doesn't exist and people fly around on magical elephants that fly over hills and castles, in the mystical realm of self elusion with buttercups and daffodils and a tall blue jelly house on gumdrop valley in lollypop lane.) :loco:

Originally posted by _Transparent_
:lol:, its a little book to write your homework in, i dont get that anymore, it reminds me of my youth (well 3 years ago:) )
soul4raziel your either too old, or too young to not have known that (or you could be from a magical place where work doesn't exist and people fly around on magical elephants that fly over hills and castles, in the mystical realm of self elusion with buttercups and daffodils and a tall blue jelly house on gumdrop valley in lollypop lane.) :loco:

Gah, we still have them :p We've got huge ones now tho cos they give us so much work :cry:

Originally posted by _Transparent_

oh, where i come from we call them chandlers.